View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 10:53 PM   #10
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Mp your argument has no merit here. Running up the score by keeping your starters in and running your offense is a hell of a lot different than the following:

Up 26-0 fake punt.

Up 33-0 flea flicker

Up 33-0 throwing it deep every play late in the 3rd quarter

Up 43-0 Onside kick

Up 43-0 throwing it deep

Up 43-0 going for it on 4th down

Funk you are usually one of the rational Utefans you are an idiot if you think Lavell ever did anything this bad. Seriously Kyle is making himself look like a jack ass, a very good friend of mine who is a Ute fan and at the game texted me and said that he was pissed about it.

Also Whittingham deserved the middle finger that Joe Glenn sent his way. Karma is a bitch and Kyle is messing with it right now.
For the record I don't care what Kyle does. The onside kick sounds a bit much to me, but RUTS is something for pussies to moan about when there is nothing they can do to stop it. It still makes me laugh how deeply permeated it got into the Ute consciousness.

Is the onside kick equal to the Doug Scovil reinserting Marc Wilson to set some meaningless record?

I guess one can take the zoob out of Provo, but you can't take the zoob out of the zoob...or something like that.