View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:47 PM   #44
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Only reason I can think off is that it puts a smile on Samuelson, Skousen and the Board of Trustees faces.

The more he wins the more they might use him to shape the behavior of fans to conform to their thinking.

Once the booing is resolved, painted faces will probably be next.
This is true, how can we be "A+ fans" when we're booing our own team?

For the record, I don't like it when BYU fans boo the team. In part because most fans can't even show up on time, spend half the time at the game chatting with their buddies, fail to understand very basic aspects of the game, and come attired in green. Fans need to demonstrate a little more support before they can claim the right to boo, imo.

Yeah, BM probably needs to let it drop.

As for the recruiting thing, I don't think I've ever heard BM say that the 3.0 is a hard fast rule, just that those are the players that get the first look. Maybe he's said it and I missed that, but I was pretty sure that when he came out here and spoke (granted it's been a while) he put those 3 criteria in terms of good LDS athletes with a strong gpa get the first look, then they start looking at other players to see who is going to fit in at BYU.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote