View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:58 PM   #20
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
I sat in the endzone with the BYU fans in that game as well in 2003, that was a great game, USC fans were very loud and obnoxious at the beginning and then they quickly quieted down for the next 2 1/2 quarters.

The next year I was in row 1 of the north end zone at BYU ( I was actually on TV several times) and when Reggie Bush broke his long TD run I held out my arms hoping I would have the chance to touch greatness.
From what I understand, many coeds touched Reggie's greatness over the 3 seasons he was on campus.

Brynn Cameron touched Matt Leinart's greatness for awhile. But she also touched Rudy Carpenter's greatness. She wont settle for anything less than D-1 starting QB greatness, it seems.

On a serious note, BYU fans forget that LenDale had 1 TD, as well, and rushed for over 100 yards himself. Frankly, we never had a chance in that game. Dont forget, if he wasnt handing off to Thunder and Lightening, he was passing to Steve Smith and D-Jarrett in that game. What a team that was.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote