DJRoss

DJRoss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DJRoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
I knew it was Bush's fault!

I knew it!

Life is so much simpler when every answer is, "Bush's fault."

Actually it is my fault me and Saddam Hussein.

I tend to be generous in cutting Bush quite a lot of slack regarding how things have been managed, but as a business man, I have to say that GW's track record in the private sector prior to being elected Governor was not good. He did not at that time possess the ability to run a business successfully.

If you are going to sit in the drivers seat of America, you need to have business acumen and leadership skills. This is what drives the US Bus. Without those abilities you cannot lead by example.

Romney has at least this going for him. He realizes that the US is falling behind where it counts, and he not only wants to compete, he wants to get the US back on top. So do I, which is why I do what I do for a living. I am tired of richest country in the world acting like it is a trailer trash wife looking for coupon deals for breakfast candy at Walmart. We need to get back to leading by our example which should be one of progress.

Click on image for my card and blog
DJRoss is offline   Reply With Quote