View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:08 PM   #22
DJRoss

DJRoss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DJRoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
First, The Hives' Two Timing Touch and broken Bones....love that tune.

second, I follow telecom with great interest and get a big kick out of those here in the US that talk about our 3G networks....as though they existed and were fully operational. what a joke. Europe and Asia are light years ahead of us in terms of technology.
Yeah, SonyEricsson and Skype (another Swedish Tech application) are colluding right now to create a Skype Cell Phone. Imagine having a 3G phone with unlimited Skype access. Sweden stopped counting minute traffic before we moved. There were flat rate plans which meant unlimited usage both calls, SMS, picture messaging as well. Basic Internet usage was also part of the plan. Premium channels such as music databases, video programming etc were still a premium cost, but well worth it given the rates.

Yeah I was so angry when I tried to get our phones hooked up to the only so called 3G network available (cingular/AT&T) half of my phones functionality went down the toilet. And the cost per month is outrageous for what you get.

Click on image for my card and blog
DJRoss is offline   Reply With Quote