View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 12:50 PM   #17
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute
A tired argument? Perhaps it is. But it's also accurate. And how is it not intolerant to be intolerant of intoleance? That's the tired argument of the left to make themselves feel as if they have a higher moral stance on anything and everything. Your rant about Archaea is no different than how you perceive him to feel about gays. How is that different?

You parrot the left every time you post in this political category. If we wanted to take the time, we could go to any political forum and the things you say here are no differnt than those who lean left say anywhere else. It also applies to the right.

There really is no individual thought. The difference between you and I, as I see it, is that I'm willing to admit that.
Archaea's cynicism is rubbing off on you! Of course there is individual thought. To say otherwise would be to say that you accept every single premise and belief of the conservatives, something I very much doubt is true.

Don't be dismissive of someone's viewpoint simply because you have heard it somewhere else. It doesn't mean he is "parroting" anybody. It could just as logically mean he has intellectually considered the issues and come to a conclusion that other intelligent people have arrived at.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote