View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #7
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I am attending a business meeting with participants from around the world. Of course the luncheon topic gravitated to religion and when I announced my LDS affiliation, the questions began in rapid fire fashion. One of attendees has received the missionary discussions (lives in London), and had a question I could not answer regarding Mormon Doctrine and pre-mortal judgement. Based on his understanding from the missionary discussions, the LDS doctrine is that we were judged prior to receiving our mortal bodies and this directly affects our lot here on earth.

This is the first time I have heard any linkage between pre-mortal behavior and our mortal life. I would like to tell him this is not true, but am looking for sage advice.
The important question is whether or not you answered in your "spiritual voice?" Are you really able to shake the shackles of your privileged East Salt Lake Bench upbringing? FETCHER!!!

I know nothing of a judgement. Sounds to me like he is throwing together a bit of LDS doctrine, there was a preexistance, with more LDS speculation (Mormon Doctrine; The Church and the Negro) which both speculate as to the valiancy of spirits in the fight with Satan and what came of those spirits in mortality. I will say this much, if he were from Buirmingum instead of London and was taught by Goat 15 years ago his ass woulda got wet! I had a quota to keep my happy ass in a car instead of 3,2,1 you pump all over that wet and miserable rock. For the record, had he ever been to a dentist?

Why do you get all the good lunch conversations? At my last business lunch four guys in camouflage John Deere hats asked insightful questions about when deer hunt starts in Idaho as well offered quality advice on the best types of huntin' rifles. You must be in the wrong business. I'll bet all four of them could kick SeattleUte's ass and would take one look at his professional photo and call him a pussie.