View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 05:57 PM   #6
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Reminds me of my aunt, she has a serious history of narcotics abuse, specifically pain medication. This has been going on for at least 15 years. She lives in California but she has been out to Utah and lived with my parents on several different occassions between rehab stints. She has stolen from my mom, she has used stolen checks to obtain prescription medicine and she has at least 100 doctors with different ailments to obtain this medication.

She even called my mom a few months ago to tell her that her lung collapse but not to worry they blew it back up. Well her son was married and lo and behold she shows up at the temple with a reccomend and attends the sealing. Maybe she is the reason for the barcodes.

Since then, she has sent my mom some emails here are some excerpts:

"I was just called as primary president in my ward, i was wondering if i could stay with you for about 6 months, while i attend training in Salt Lake"

"My visiting teacher came over last night and told me that she was attracted to me, i let her touch me but now i feel bad"

(my last name is miller and we used to live in benicia, california)

"my home teachers name is miller and he lives on benicia street, that is so ironic, are you related?"

This woman has some serious issues, she told her son that it takes her 15 lortabs for them to have any effect at all.