View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:23 AM   #23
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing that finally became too much for me, after this guy had spent a week with Farrah during his spring break, was during the next summer......I was going to Portland to kind of be around Farrah for the summer. So I was staying at her house with her parents til I could move in with my friend, in a week or two. So this SAME GUY is around (he lived in Portland) and wants to go on a date with her. You know, come pick her up, go do something, hang out, catch dinner, etc. I was really pissed, because Farrah is saying this is not a date, and I am saying YES THIS IS A DATE and I don't want you to go. So Farrah gets really upset, and I am upset. It could have ended right there. But it didn't.

Guy was a dork anyway.

If we were seeing other people that's one thing. But when you are exclusive, I have my own idea of what "exclusive" is.

We won't go into when I had a friend that was a girl and we would hang out, in the period when Farrah was still at BYU finishing up and I was continuing my studies. THAT WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND PLATONIC.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote