View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 11:27 PM   #49
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

gay unions have not been around very long.

I have no idea how long the depravity which is homosexuality has existed. Yes I had professors tell me it existed in Greece and Rome. I don't read Classical Greek, so I don't know if their reports were accurate, but for arguments sake, let's say so. Gay unions are a new device.

And you have a strange way of defining "discrimination."

Traditionally under American law, it is reserved for denial of privileges to a group UNFAIRLY which should have been allowed those privileges.

Because God and society have for milleniums denied this privilege to gay men, we are comfortable in denying a right and a privilege which should never be extended to them.

You have a very interesting, meaninng dishonest, way of defining "compulsion". To deny a right never intended for another group is NOT compulsion, but legitimate democratic expression. Extending it, may occur through the normative process.

Gay men are NOT the same as gender, race, creed, ethnicity or other immutable characteristic. For gay men to coopt a right reserved for the preservation of the species is the biggest bastardization of a good concept that I have ever witnessed.

Of course, there's nothing noble about it; they want the taxpayers money. It's greed all over again.