View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 08:54 PM   #8
BEHIND ENEMY LINES

BEHIND ENEMY LINES is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
I fully agree with BYU71..."nearly no risk"...which is nice talk for 'we will invest your money and there will be A LOT of risk.' If these guys are legit with that little risk and those kinds of returns, we all would have heard about them. Maybe they are just new, but you better know what you are getting into.

On a sidenote...you are either part of this company or you need to study this company a lot more if you are about to drop $10K on them.

There is an interesting discussion on them here: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showth...6&pagenumber=1
it was interesting to read. I am going to slow things down and not make the decision as soon as I was planning.

One of the most interesting things that was in the link was that some of the posters paid only $6,000. I need to find out if I am being screwed.

The truth is I know very little about the stock market. I have a 401k and IRA and a bunch of life ins. But that is the extent of my exposure to the market. I have additional money to invest and I am looking for a good place to put it.

I am interested in these guys because I would like to learn more about the market and how to trade, and because they are local.

Do you have any other resources that you would recomend for learning to place trades?
BEHIND ENEMY LINES is offline   Reply With Quote