View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 07:48 PM   #17
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHair View Post
Why would one of Bush's political adversaries be any less credible than one of his political friends. They both have agendas. I'm not going to find a negative quote from one of his friends. I've read quotes by former Reagan aids. I'll see if I can find them.
The guy wasn't one of his friends, he was Blair's aid. What axe does he have to grind. He is out of office in England and not running for office in America. The guy was asked about Bush and his arrogance and authoritarianism. He would have probably gotten more play in the press if he had ripped on Bush. CNN or none of the big networks carried it. Sure it was on Fox, but he did say it whether or not it was on a network favorable to Bush or not.

What you call authortarianism, I call leadership and I like it. I am sure people think Bronco is an authoritarian, I like it.

While I tend to be rebellious, I rated high on that political quiz we took as being authoritative. I don't like people who are wishy washy. Maybe that is why I never got to excited about liberals and their way of thinking.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote