View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #61
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
Only brain dead attorneys? Your quote came BEFORE you even provided a survey.

Here is a quick summary for your review:

Tex makes broad, absurd claim.
Cali asks for proof.
Tex provides a cite, then says it proves what he claims.
Cali points out the citation supports a proposition much narrower than what Tex claims.
Tex then argues that what he meant to say (and what any smart person would think he meant to say) is exactly what the citation says.

Hard to ever be wrong if your claims constantly evolve to mean exactly whatever any evidence you can provide says, even if the evidence you provide doesn't actually support your original claim.

Let me try one:

All internet links go to cougarguard.com.

http://cougarguard.com

Click on the link above for proof.

See- all internet links go to cougarguard.com (and if you can't understand that I mean that only the link above goes to cougarguard.com, then you are braindead).

And your explanation about my analogy is what is poor here (and all you really do is reference someone else's explanation, though oddly not Indy Coug's).
Sigh. I suppose all Cali Coug are destined to wallow in technicalities. All you've done is taken a single sentence from a single post, applied some of your lame lawyer language-parsing to it, and blown it way out of proportion. My point stands; I think the horse is long dead.

The NAACP is not going to get serious GOP attention while it's making James Byrd videos, simple as that. It is my opinion therefore, that blacks are going to have to change their attitude about Republicans far more than the reverse. Those empty podiums are more an indictment of their partisan politics than vice versa.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote