cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Peanut butter poll (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8751)

BarbaraGordon 06-01-2007 03:15 PM

Peanut butter poll

Note: there is a correct answer.
:)

YOhio 06-01-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 86074)
Note: there is a correct answer.
:)

The one time a year I eat Peanut Butter, I prefer creamy. Crunchy is for the unrefined.

myboynoah 06-01-2007 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 86077)
Crunchy is for the unrefined.

Yes, it tears the bread. No measure of crust cutting can make that presentable.

cougjunkie 06-01-2007 03:32 PM

creamy all day long, crunchy sucks.

A big spoonful of creamy peanut butter dipped in to a bag of sugar. Now that is good stuff.

BarbaraGordon 06-01-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

The one time a year I eat Peanut Butter, I prefer creamy. Crunchy is for the unrefined.

you don't eat peanut butter? Good gracious. I would fail to subsist were it not for America's peanut farmers, God bless them every one.

YOhio 06-01-2007 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 86082)
you don't eat peanut butter? Good gracious. I would fail to subsist were it not for the America's peanut farmers, God bless them every one.

I got burned out on my mission. They had this stuff in Taiwan that tasted like the PB from a Reeses cup. I regularly ate it for breakfast for two years. Once I got back to the States, I didn't like the taste of our PB.

I was looking through the hippie section of the grocery store the other day and noticed Cashew Butter. I may try that someday.

Mormon Red Death 06-01-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Yippeee!!!! call me unrefined gosh darn it because I love me some crunchy peanut butter

Mormon Red Death 06-01-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 86084)
I got burned out on my mission. They had this stuff in Taiwan that tasted like the PB from a Reeses cup. I regularly ate it for breakfast for two years. Once I got back to the States, I didn't like the taste of our PB.

I was looking through the hippie section of the grocery store the other day and noticed Cashew Butter. I may try that someday.

I would have freaking killed for peanut butter on my mission...

marsupial 06-01-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myboynoah (Post 86078)
Yes, it tears the bread. No measure of crust cutting can make that presentable.

What do you know about peanut butter? There's no peanut butter in France. :)

YOhio 06-01-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death (Post 86088)
I would have freaking killed for peanut butter on my mission...

Where did you serve? I'd like to know where the church sends the unrefined?