cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Two most common topics on CG? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19925)

FMCoug 06-03-2008 05:59 PM

Two most common topics on CG?

Seems like these two things get constantly rehashed.

jay santos 06-03-2008 07:13 PM

C. Why Utah sucks or why Texas Mormons are better than Utah Mormons or more specifically why FMCoug is better than everyone else.

FMCoug 06-03-2008 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay santos (Post 228011)
C. Why Utah sucks or why Texas Mormons are better than Utah Mormons or more specifically why FMCoug is better than everyone else.

Screw you douchebag. That had NOTHING to do with me and I'm getting sick of asshats like you attacking me on this site for no reason.

ERCougar 06-03-2008 07:55 PM

Wait until a personal acquaintance with a SSA kills himself. I'm not thinking you'll find it such a dead horse.

jay santos 06-03-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMCoug (Post 228025)
Screw you douchebag. That had NOTHING to do with me and I'm getting sick of asshats like you attacking me on this site for no reason.

I would consider a douchebag more like someone who would make fun of the stupid, poor, cultureless Mormons that provide compassionate service in the form of bringing that person dinners.

FMCoug 06-03-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERCougar (Post 228042)
Wait until a personal acquaintance with a SSA kills himself. I'm not thinking you'll find it such a dead horse.

I have rarely posted on this so please don't project opinions onto me. Correct me if I'm wrong but has anything NEW been postedc agbout it in say, 6 months or so? That's my point ... not whether it's a valid topic or not but it just seems to be the same stuff over and over and over again.

FMCoug 06-03-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay santos (Post 228068)
I would consider a douchebag more like someone who would make fun of the stupid, poor, cultureless Mormons that provide compassionate service in the form of bringing that person dinners.

Whatever. If unprovoked attacks are what make you feel good, good for you.

I'm about ready to be done with this site. I'm sick of this bullshit.

Indy Coug 06-03-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMCoug (Post 228089)
Whatever. If unprovoked attacks are what make you feel good, good for you.

I'm about ready to be done with this site. I'm sick of this bullshit.

This highlights exactly why Jay Santos was banished to the Island of the Misfit Toys.

MikeWaters 06-03-2008 08:40 PM

Sorry FM. I have been pwning Jay, and he has to kick the dog once in a while now and then.

:)

SoCalCoug 06-03-2008 08:49 PM

I voted false. The deadest topic of all is Tex complaining about how all threads lead to Tex-bashing.