cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Mariah Carey calls out background singer during her song.......... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18850)

cougjunkie 04-25-2008 07:46 PM

Mariah Carey calls out background singer during her song..........

Listen at the 3:00 minute mark, she looks at her background singer and then about 10 seconds later says while singing: "quit singing my part, baby."

TripletDaddy 04-25-2008 07:49 PM

Mariah has been getting into lots of trouble this week. she is the target of a paparazzi boycott now because of her recent diva antics.....she basically snubbed the paps on the red carpet, ran by, wore sunglasses, wouldnt turn around, and basically violated every rule of red carpetry.

It would be funny if she were relegated back to launching postage stamps in order to get pub.

UtahDan 04-25-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 213446)
Mariah has been getting into lots of trouble this week. she is the target of a paparazzi boycott now because of her recent diva antics.....she basically snubbed the paps on the red carpet, ran by, wore sunglasses, wouldnt turn around, and basically violated every rule of red carpetry.

It would be funny if she were relegated back to launching postage stamps in order to get pub.

Mariah is interesting. For someone who is only second to the Beatles in number one songs I think she is fairly tame. She is so successful and has so much money that I'm not sure a paparazzi boycott makes the slightest difference to her.

No doubt she is eccentric, but few people with that much money aren't.

il Padrino Ute 04-25-2008 09:27 PM

Only the Beatles have more #1 songs?!?

I'm really out of it then. I wouldn't know a Mariah Carey song if it kicked me in the groin.

TripletDaddy 04-25-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 213502)
Only the Beatles have more #1 songs?!?

I'm really out of it then. I wouldn't know a Mariah Carey song if it kicked me in the groin.

A couple of her videos have affected my groin area.

il Padrino Ute 04-25-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 213510)
A couple of her videos have affected my groin area.

She must be someone you youngsters like.

I'd rather listen to and watch Clare Gogan's videos. You know her, right? I'll trust you won't google.

TripletDaddy 04-25-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 213514)
She must be someone you youngsters like.

I'd rather listen to and watch Clare Gogan's videos. You know her, right? I'll trust you won't google.

Sadly, I do not know Clare Gogan. Should I?

This is a groin-affecting Mariah video. Once the music starts, remember to please put on mute.

il Padrino Ute 04-25-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 213526)
Sadly, I do not know Clare Gogan. Should I?

This is a groin-affecting Mariah video. Once the music starts, remember to please put on mute.

She is the lead singer from Altered Images: