cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Boardmail on CB? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16954)

jay santos 02-20-2008 03:13 PM

Boardmail on CB?

Sorry for another CB post. Why would i get the error message "your message is undelivarable" trying to send a boardmail?

Indy Coug 02-20-2008 03:15 PM

Could be due to 1 or 2 reasons

1. The person has explicitly ignored you
2. Cougarboard has banned you from sending boardmails

JohnnyLingo 02-20-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy Coug (Post 186881)
Could be due to 1 or 2 reasons

1. The person has explicitly ignored you
2. Cougarboard has banned you from sending boardmails

For the latter, you see

You are not allowed to send private messages.

Y'zGuy 02-21-2008 02:44 PM

Try this one on for size... all boardmail I send over on CB right now goes right to that persons deleted folder. I've emailed Jefe directly but get no reply. I've sent him a message on here, but get no reply. A coworker boardmailed him and got "i will look into it".

Come on Jefe... whats wrong with my boardmail and why wont you reply to my emails?

ewth8tr 02-21-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y'zGuy (Post 187377)
Try this one on for size... all boardmail I send over on CB right now goes right to that persons deleted folder. I've emailed Jefe directly but get no reply. I've sent him a message on here, but get no reply. A coworker boardmailed him and got "i will look into it".

Come on Jefe... whats wrong with my boardmail and why wont you reply to my emails?

Perhaps he didn't see them because they were all being sent to his deleted folder?

Y'zGuy 02-21-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 187414)
Perhaps he didn't see them because they were all being sent to his deleted folder?

Ok genius, when i send an email to eljefe@cougarboard.com , they dont go to his boardmail.

Also i've had several friends boardmail him and all he says is "i'll look into it", so he isn't aware of who set this up. Better start covering your tracks.

Is this why Aussie tells me that Bucko was going to bait me into sending him a boardmail to his "Who has the most skymiles" post? To see if your little trick worked???

ewth8tr 02-21-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y'zGuy (Post 187457)
Ok genius, when i send an email to eljefe@cougarboard.com , they dont go to his boardmail.

Also i've had several friends boardmail him and all he says is "i'll look into it", so he isn't aware of who set this up. Better start covering your tracks.

Is this why Aussie tells me that Bucko was going to bait me into sending him a boardmail to his "Who has the most skymiles" post? To see if your little trick worked?

lol, you really are an idiot if you think Jefe would give me the ability to do something like that in his boards coding. Maybe he's not responding to you because he's built some sort of smart filter for his email that filters out whiny messages?

MikeWaters 02-21-2008 03:54 PM

Sometimes when I get email complaints about this board, I just ignore them.

As in, like, I don't even check that email account.

Y'zGuy 02-21-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 187460)
lol, you really are an idiot if you think Jefe would give me the ability to do something like that in his boards coding.

well if he doesnt know whats going on, then someone has that ability. i also sent him a message on here, so we'll see whats up. keep covering those tracks though!

TripletDaddy 02-21-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y'zGuy (Post 187457)

Is this why Aussie tells me that Bucko was going to bait me into sending him a boardmail to his "Who has the most skymiles" post? To see if your little trick worked?

I'll look into it.