cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Professional Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Why are you a Spurs fan Junkie? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15018)

NorCal Cat 12-15-2007 05:30 AM

Why are you a Spurs fan Junkie?

Did you used to live in SA or something?

cougjunkie 12-15-2007 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 163689)
Did you used to live in SA or something?

Nope never lived there, was actually born and raised in the bay area. But when I was in the first grade I decided to pick my sports teams and for some reason I picked the Spurs, and I have stuck by them ever since.

NorCal Cat 12-15-2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 163692)
Nope never lived there, was actually born and raised in the bay area. But when I was in the first grade I decided to pick my sports teams and for some reason I picked the Spurs, and I have stuck by them ever since.

Just what I thought...you have no logical reason.
Born and raised in the Bay and you're not a Warriors fan? What a disgrace you are.

cougjunkie 12-15-2007 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 163695)
Just what I thought...you have no logical reason.
Born and raised in the Bay and you're not a Warriors fan? What a disgrace you are.

Were you saying that 5 years ago when you were rooting for the Kings?

NorCal Cat 12-15-2007 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 163697)
Were you saying that 5 years ago when you were rooting for the Kings?

I've been a W's fan since I was a little kid. Nice try though bandwagonner.

cougjunkie 12-15-2007 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 163701)

So 2 or 3 years now?

NorCal Cat 12-15-2007 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 163702)
So 2 or 3 years now?

LOL, good one. Sorry though, more like 27 or 28 years now.

DrumNFeather 12-15-2007 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 163701)

It's too bad you are off CB...you could take on all of the Dallas fans with similar stories to CJ.

Born and raised in Alpine, yet somehow a diehard Cowboys fan...never made sense to me.

RockyBalboa 12-15-2007 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumNFeather (Post 163710)
It's too bad you are off CB...you could take on all of the Dallas fans with similar stories to CJ.

Born and raised in Alpine, yet somehow a diehard Cowboys fan...never made sense to me.

I've never lived in Dallas,,,but I've been a Cowboys fan since I was a kid as well.

I grew up watching Tony Dorsett, Danny White, Drew Pearson, Too Tall Jones, Randy White...etc....and have just been a fan ever since.

Even during the sucky 1-15 year and the craptacular years they had back then I stuck by them.

FMCoug 12-15-2007 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumNFeather (Post 163710)

Two words:

AMERICA'S TEAM

Read 'em and weep.