cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Professional Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Let's go WARRIORS! (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15013)

NorCal Cat 12-15-2007 02:52 AM

Let's go WARRIORS!

Tune in to ESPN to watch the most exciting team in the league! (No, not the Lakers.)

mpfunk 12-15-2007 02:58 AM

Warriors play street ball not basketball. It is a joke to watch. Nothing but run down the court and huck the ball at the basket.

TripletDaddy 12-15-2007 03:28 AM

I am watching it right now. Seems like the Lakers are the more exciting team....to the tune of about 12 points more exciting...

mpfunk 12-15-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 163641)
I am watching it right now. Seems like the Lakers are the more exciting team....to the tune of about 12 points more exciting...

It is rare that I ever root for the Lakers, but against the Warriors and that junk style of hoops, I'm pulling for the Lakers.

TripletDaddy 12-15-2007 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 163643)
It is rare that I ever root for the Lakers, but against the Warriors and that junk style of hoops, I'm pulling for the Lakers.

Is your avatar a breakdown of Skee-Lo's "I Wish" from the mid 90s?

mpfunk 12-15-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 163647)
Is your avatar a breakdown of Skee-Lo's "I Wish" from the mid 90s?

Yes it is. The flow chart for Ice Cube's definition of a good day was too big.

TripletDaddy 12-15-2007 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 163652)
Yes it is. The flow chart for Ice Cube's definition of a good day was too big.

Its a good day when the Lakers beat the Supersonics. unfortunately, they are playing the warriors right now.

There should be a thread trying to identify as many Skee-Lo types as possible...one hit wonder rappers who were silly and pudgy.

How about Domino.....Sweet Potato Pie? I think he was from Long Beach.

cougjunkie 12-15-2007 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 163654)
Its a good day when the Lakers beat the Supersonics. unfortunately, they are playing the warriors right now.

There should be a thread trying to identify as many Skee-Lo types as possible...one hit wonder rappers who were silly and pudgy.

How about Domino.....Sweet Potato Pie? I think he was from Long Beach.

I used to love Domino and yes he was from Long Beach. I picture MikeWaters to be a lot like Ice Cube, he is such a good basketball player, that when he is just messin around he gets a triple double.

TripletDaddy 12-15-2007 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 163661)
I used to love Domino and yes he was from Long Beach. I picture MikeWaters to be a lot like Ice Cube, he is such a good basketball player, that when he is just messin around he gets a triple double.

I have a feeling Ice Cube and mike would be great friends, esp with mike's recent efforts to expose past racist practices in the Church.

Once the Church admits it, you have to think that guys like Cube, Ren, Yella, and Dre will start taking the discussions. And one of them will wind up doing baptisms for Easy E.

NorCal Cat 12-15-2007 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 163638)
Warriors play street ball not basketball. It is a joke to watch. Nothing but run down the court and huck the ball at the basket.

OK, dumbass. Too bad for you Walton and the other guy on ESPN during halftime AGREED with me, and said W's are the most exciting team also. LOL