cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I've been toying with the idea (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14419)

Black Diamond Bay 11-28-2007 09:26 PM

I've been toying with the idea

all day of emailing a copy of Tex's avatar to the ute who called and snapped the other day. It's definintely inflammatory, but there's that side of me that's endlessly fascinated with watching someone else lose it.

While I'm mentioning, I haven't seen an avatar yet that I like as much as that one. Even my hungover Bob Dylan picture can't compete.

Goatnapper'96 11-28-2007 09:28 PM

I still prefer BYU'71's.

Tex 11-28-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay (Post 156522)
all day of emailing a copy of Tex's avatar to the ute who called and snapped the other day. It's definintely inflammatory, but there's that side of me that's endlessly fascinated with watching someone else lose it.

While I'm mentioning, I haven't seen an avatar yet that I like as much as that one. Even my hungover Bob Dylan picture can't compete.

I wish I could take credit for it, but I stole it from someone over on CB. No idea who.

Black Diamond Bay 11-28-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex (Post 156526)
I wish I could take credit for it, but I stole it from someone over on CB. No idea who.

Well either way, it's hilarious.

SeattleUte 11-28-2007 09:44 PM

I don't think Tex means it to be inflamatory. Tex is an intelligent fellow, as partly evidenced by a healthy though subtle sense of humor, despite the impoverished content of his professed beliefs. He's the most enigmatic person here, perhaps.

Black Diamond Bay 11-28-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 156539)
I don't think Tex means it to be inflamatory. Tex is an intelligent fellow, as partly evidenced by a healthy though subtle sense of humor, despite the impoverished content of his professed beliefs. He's the most enigmatic person here, perhaps.

Oh, I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. I was not trying to suggest that Tex was trying to be inflammatory, just that were I to send it to the person in question it would most definitely be perceived as such by the recipient.

I sent it.

mpfunk 11-28-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay (Post 156522)

Sounds like someone is more of a Utah hater than a BYU fan.

Black Diamond Bay 11-28-2007 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 156547)
Sounds like someone is more of a Utah hater than a BYU fan.

I think we've already established that you hear a lot of things that aren't actually said.

creekster 11-28-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 156539)
IHe's the most enigmatic person here, perhaps.

How can you tell over the internet? I used to be enigmatic but the topical cream has worked out pretty well.