cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is there a bigger two-faced Cougarfan than KCmullah? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14070)

cougjunkie 11-20-2007 04:03 AM

Is there a bigger two-faced Cougarfan than KCmullah?

I am serious about this, I dont know the guy personally and he may be a nice guy but I everytime I go to Utefans he is ripping on BYU fans, calling them idiots, and kissing ass over there. Then 5 minutes later he is back on cougarboard ripping utefans for the dumb comments they post on their board. His internet persona is that of a serious Tool.

il Padrino Ute 11-20-2007 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 152579)
I am serious about this, I dont know the guy personally and he may be a nice guy but I everytime I go to Utefans he is ripping on BYU fans, calling them idiots, and kissing ass over there. Then 5 minutes later he is back on cougarboard ripping utefans for the dumb comments they post on their board. His internet persona is that of a serious Tool.

I didn't realize that he just switched targets depending on which board he's visiting.

If that is the case, I will stop giving him thumbs up on utefans.net.

MikeWaters 11-20-2007 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 152579)

Man do I hate the Benedict Arnolds that go to other sites and apologize. Ooooh, I hate them. The ones that need to be known as the "reasonable, likable" BYU fan.

This is the worst kind of fakery on the internet.

il Padrino Ute 11-20-2007 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 152585)
Man do I hate the Benedict Arnolds that go to other sites and apologize. Ooooh, I hate them. The ones that need to be known as the "reasonable, likable" BYU fan.

This is the worst kind of fakery on the internet.

Dos that make me fake to? Or is it only ok for a Ute fan to have respect for BYU?

TripletDaddy 11-20-2007 04:17 AM

I dont understand why fans of one team become regular posters at a rival's board.

Is this basically saying that your own board sucks?

Utefans has to have the worst interface of any chatboard I have ever visited.

cougjunkie 11-20-2007 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 152590)
I dont understand why fans of one team become regular posters at a rival's board.

Is this basically saying that your own board sucks?

Utefans has to have the worst interface of any chatboard I have ever visited.

I agree I have about 20 posts on utefans. I just hate to see someone post on cougarboard and be completely normal then go to another board and say stuff like: "Is it true about Boylen or did the idiots on cougarboard just make it up again?"

That stuff pisses me off.

cougjunkie 11-20-2007 04:20 AM

Let me add that I consider this board to be somewhat neutral. Maybe 65/35 cougars.

TripletDaddy 11-20-2007 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 152592)
I agree I have about 20 posts on utefans. I just hate to see someone post on cougarboard and be completely normal then go to another board and say stuff like: "Is it true about Boylen or did the idiots on cougarboard just make it up again?"

That stuff pisses me off.

I cant fault anyone for noting that there are idiots on CB. Even if he drives a BMW.

cougjunkie 11-20-2007 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 152595)
I cant fault anyone for noting that there are idiots on CB. Even if he drives a BMW.

Well I agree with that, but it is constant for him, and others. I read a few weeks ago a couple of posters went over to TCUs board and threw the whole BYU fanbase under the bus.

RockyBalboa 11-20-2007 02:26 PM

The most hilarious/tragic poster to read on ufans is Utahute72 or something like that. Some old fart.

The guy acts like Trounce/Bill@KKK incarnate. Every single post is something having to do about ripping on BYU and how much he loathes them and will almost always put in a shot regarding religion and hypocrisy in it.

I feel bad for the guy, but he makes me laugh cause he's so blinded by his hatred he can't see the forest for the trees.