cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   6 players suspended (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12213)

cougjunkie 09-28-2007 04:19 AM

6 players suspended

per the desertnews:

Ryan love, G pittman, David Angilau, brannon brooks, gary nagy, ryan kessman all have been suspended from practice until they complete requirements sent forth by Bronco.

Ryan Kessmans dad per the Dnews has said that Ryan is transferring and was granted his release by BRonco today.

YOhio 09-28-2007 04:22 AM

I love this quote:

Quote:

A relative of one of the players, receiver Kessman, posted on an Internet chatroom (Total Blue Sports) Thursday night, that his son planned on asking BYU's athletic director for a release from his scholarship to transfer and play somewhere else
Kind of a clunky sentence.

cougjunkie 09-28-2007 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 128813)
I love this quote:

Kessmans dad said that he has already been granted his release. Whats funny is earlier in TBS chat, they were talking about how Harmon wouldnt break a story based simply on TBS chat, lol looks like he did just that.

YOhio 09-28-2007 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 128815)
Kessmans dad said that he has already been granted his release. Whats funny is earlier in TBS chat, they were talking about how Harmon wouldnt break a story based simply on TBS chat, lol looks like he did just that.

It didn't take Mr. Kessman too long to move into the territory occupied by Drew Miller's dad.

Jeff Lebowski 09-28-2007 04:33 AM

Pardon my ignorance, but what position does Kessman play?

cougjunkie 09-28-2007 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 128821)
Pardon my ignorance, but what position does Kessman play?

Left bench. But he is listed as a Wide Reciever.

Archaea 09-28-2007 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 128822)

I'm sorry to hear he was departing, as I was looking forward to see him play.

SteelBlue 09-28-2007 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 128813)
I love this quote:

Hilarious. Why not just say "Kessman's father"? Harmon cracks me up sometimes.

Indy Coug 09-28-2007 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 128815)

He didn't break it based on that, but that is one of many places he gets information. Trust me, he has multiple sources that would give him this info.

hyrum 09-28-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 128822)

According to his bio it looked like he excelled at kick returns.