cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   So I was watching the mtn. of Directv today... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21885)

Runner Coug 08-27-2008 01:38 PM

So I was watching the mtn. of Directv today...

I just wanted to be the first to utter that sentence here on CG. :)

Sleeping in EQ 08-27-2008 01:45 PM

I tested it this morning. CSU was playing UNM.

Runner Coug 08-27-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleeping in EQ (Post 257800)
I tested it this morning. CSU was playing UNM.

Yeah, me too. It was very nice to see. Can't wait for the season to start.

BlueHair 08-27-2008 08:33 PM

I just watched the 2006 BYU-Utah game. Gives me a boner every time.

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2008 08:40 PM

I had to call DTV and demand to know what was going on. After a threat to cancel my subscription, I have the mtn. I also have the sports pack for no additional cost for as long as I'm with DTV.

MikeWaters 08-27-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 258075)
I had to call DTV and demand to know what was going on. After a threat to cancel my subscription, I have the mtn. I also have the sports pack for no additional cost for as long as I'm with DTV.

I'd be more impressed if you accomplished that with the dish network.

scottie 08-27-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 258075)

IPU is a closet Cougar fan -- he wants to see BYU play Northern Iowa, DAMNIT!

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 258077)
I'd be more impressed if you accomplished that with the dish network.

I understand and I would be more impressed with myself as well.

I swear Dish has my number blocked because of how many times I called to ask what the holdup was in getting the MTN. Some guy at Comcast told me to quit calling and asking why Comcast was holding the country hostage when it was the lone system that had that station.

When I put my mind to it, I can be a real pain in the ass.

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottie (Post 258078)
IPU is a closet Cougar fan -- he wants to see BYU play Northern Iowa, DAMNIT!

scottie said a funny!

I'll be sitting in my recliner with the tv tuned to ABC on Saturday for the game.

That said, I can be bought. Make a deposit of no less than $5M into one of my accounts by Friday morning and provide me with a ticket to the game at LES and I'll gladly record the Ute game and watch it later that night.

BlueHair 08-27-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 258082)
scottie said a funny!

I'll be sitting in my recliner with the tv tuned to ABC on Saturday for the game.

That said, I can be bought. Make a deposit of no less than $5M into one of my accounts by Friday morning and provide me with a ticket to the game at LES and I'll gladly record the Ute game and watch it later that night.

There's very little I wouldn't do for $5M. I would even go to church if you paid me that much.