cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Allow myself to introduce...myself. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12370)

dut99002 10-02-2007 08:03 PM

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

I'm dut99002. I've hung out around the board a few times and thought I should take care of this formality.

I currently live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area where I work for a major healthcare company. One wife, no kids (one on the way though). I was raised by goodly parents who were Utah fans.

Flame away.

Yoroshiku onegai tashimasu.

DrumNFeather 10-02-2007 08:06 PM

Welcome.

You're still getting rocked in CB Fantasy Football this week.

Mormon Red Death 10-02-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dut99002 (Post 130453)
I'm dut99002. I've hung out around the board a few times and thought I should take care of this formality.

I currently live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area where I work for a major healthcare company. One wife, no kids (one on the way though). I was raised by goodly parents who were Utah fans.

Flame away.

Alright... another utah fan working in healthcare!!! what do you do? Dr., nurse, business?

creekster 10-02-2007 08:55 PM

Welcome. What does your user name mean?

Solon 10-02-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Flame away.

Parents were Utah fans - did it rub off? Welcome, and congrats on impending fatherhood (I've been a dad for 7 weeks).

dut99002 10-02-2007 09:21 PM

I work on the business side of healthcare, for a pharmaceutical benefits management company.

dut99002 was my student ID #. Yes, I know, very unoriginal, but I knew that I wouldn't forget it when I first started using it.

dut99002 10-02-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 130515)
Parents were Utah fans - did it rub off? Welcome, and congrats on impending fatherhood (I've been a dad for 7 weeks).

Yep, it definitely rubbed off. But to be honest, while I root against BYU in sports some of the time, I have no qualms with Brigham Young University itself. In fact, I attended a Church school and am proud of it.

If my children were to chose to attend BYU over U of U, I would have no problem. Should they switch fanbases though it would definitely raise some eyebrows in my household.

YOhio 10-02-2007 11:32 PM

Welcome Dut.

WendyCoug 10-02-2007 11:38 PM

Howdy, neighbor. I appreciate a good Austin Powers reference and am also in DFW. I'm new here, too. I can't say I'm much of a sportsfan at all, but I have fond memories of Provo and there is a strong BYU tradition in my family, so what the heck. Here I am.

Jeff Lebowski 10-03-2007 12:18 AM

Quote:

Flame away.

Irashaimase