cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fitness and Wellness (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyone up for an ipod challenge? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9151)

SteelBlue 06-16-2007 05:32 AM

Anyone up for an ipod challenge?

I'm feeling healed now and am ready to participate. Sizzle and anyone else who has a nano, are you interested in a new challenge?

ewth8tr 06-16-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBlue (Post 90714)
I'm feeling healed now and am ready to participate. Sizzle and anyone else who has a nano, are you interested in a new challenge?

I'm game

SteelBlue 06-18-2007 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 90756)
I'm game

What's your screen name h8r?

Oh, and Sizzle why are you so silent on this one? Have you stopped running?

ewth8tr 06-18-2007 10:45 PM

I use ewth8tr for the nike+ username also

SteelBlue 06-19-2007 01:58 PM

I sent you a challenge for "fastest 5k by the end of summer". The problem for me is that I'm not fast, but I'll have fun trying to keep up with you. I sent a challenge to Sizzle as well in spite of the fact that he continues to ignore this thread. Anyone else want in?

ewth8tr 06-19-2007 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBlue (Post 91484)
I sent you a challenge for "fastest 5k by the end of summer". The problem for me is that I'm not fast, but I'll have fun trying to keep up with you. I sent a challenge to Sizzle as well in spite of the fact that he continues to ignore this thread. Anyone else want in?

lol, I'm not all that fast right now either, I have only started running again for the last 2 months or so after going about 9 years with just sitting on my butt with the occasional pickup bball game here and there. I am getting a little faster though, I have improved on my personal best 5K 4 times in the last 2 weeks, with this morning having the best so far at 29:29. This should be a lot of fun.

nikuman 06-19-2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBlue (Post 90714)

I'm also the newbie couch potato starts to run type, but I'm in if you'll let me. nikuman is my Nike+ name too.

TheSizzle36 06-19-2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBlue (Post 91484)

I will give it a go. I haven't been running as much as my boy is requiring more attention, and my wife has started going back to school. But I need some motivation as I'm losing my 'touch'. A nasty ingrown toenail hasn't helped me much...

SteelBlue 06-19-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikuman (Post 91535)
I'm also the newbie couch potato starts to run type, but I'm in if you'll let me. nikuman is my Nike+ name too.

You're in brother. Check your challenges section.

Runner Coug 06-20-2007 03:24 AM

Count me in steelblue

nike+ name is runnercoug