cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rules (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Can I be forgiven? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20123)

Colly Wolly 06-11-2008 01:21 AM

Can I be forgiven?

How do I become forgiven for my "shameless behavior in the past". Am I to be thus marked forever?

creekster 06-11-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colly Wolly (Post 230656)
How do I become forgiven for my "shameless behavior in the past". Am I to be thus marked forever?

DOn't worry about it, it's just a little.

Colly Wolly 06-11-2008 02:24 AM

Thanks guys!

darchmancrush 06-11-2008 03:12 AM

Why would you want to be forgiven?

Most of these fools are idiots..

Most of them will enjoy hell because they do not follow your mormon guidlines...

Colly Wolly 06-11-2008 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darchmancrush (Post 230676)
Most of these fools are idiots..

Most of them will enjoy hell because they do not follow your mormon guidlines...

I want to be on a distinguished road like you. People here think highly of you, otherwise you would not have been given the positive feedback.

TripletDaddy 06-11-2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colly Wolly (Post 230680)
I want to be on a distinguished road like you. People here think highly of you, otherwise you would not have been given the positive feedback.

Yes, I have never understood those things. What do you do to get shameless behavior in your past, or get on a distinguished road, etc? I noticed before that Lingo and Grape have shameless behavior in their past. what did Colly Wolly do?

Colly Wolly 06-12-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 230690)
Yes, I have never understood those things. What do you do to get shameless behavior in your past, or get on a distinguished road, etc? I noticed before that Lingo and Grape have shameless behavior in their past. what did Colly Wolly do?

I called hyrum a chode when he was trolling. Someone's fragile sensibilities were offended.

darchmancrush 06-12-2008 03:14 PM

Why do you care if you are forgiven?

Most the people on this board are apostates and suck.

Its like asking the Devil, Hitler, and Mel Torme for forgiveness..

ute4ever 06-12-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darchmancrush (Post 231327)
Most the people on this board are apostates and suck.

Ah, so that's why you've joined. It all makes sense now.

darchmancrush 06-12-2008 04:49 PM

I joined the board

To call many of you to repentance....

Notice how I said many (not all) on the board apostates. You sound like you have been offended, You must fit within the apostate group..