cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Finances (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   So sad (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20978)

MikeWaters 07-16-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelagius (Post 243327)
That doesn't make sense prepub boy ... wrong direction if you want to make me younger

yeah, which way am I trying to go? is it better if you are younger or older?

pelagius 07-16-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 243329)
yeah, which way am I trying to go? is it better if you are younger or older?

Easily confused ... Early in the thread you were giddy as a school girl over the possibility that you were old but looked young ... Hence you want to propose things that make me look relatively young and you relatively old (but delightfully prepubescent in appearance) ... To really emphasize your youthfulness you might let it drop casually how much you enjoyed your recent outing to the Miley Cyrus concert and suggest that there really is a difference between the singing of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana.

TripletDaddy 07-16-2008 07:46 PM

Pelagius, are you from Vegas?

My BYU roommate grew up in a reall rough area (D Street offramp to get to his house) and went to Rancho HS. Yikes. We stayed at his house once....he lived fairly close to those projects off Washington (I think).....we heard helicopters overhead the night we stayed over.

creekster 07-16-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelagius (Post 243333)
To really emphasize your youthfulness you might let it drop casually how much you enjoyed your recent outing to the Miley Cyrus concert and suggest that there really is a difference between the singing of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana.

That was funny but I hope you have a young daughter to explain why you know this much.

MikeWaters 07-16-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelagius (Post 243333)
... To really emphasize your youthfulness you might let it drop casually how much you enjoyed your recent outing to the Miley Cyrus concert and suggest that there really is a difference between the singing of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana.

is this something from those Twilight books?

pelagius 07-16-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 243334)
Pelagius, are you from Vegas?

My BYU roommate grew up in a reall rough area (D Street offramp to get to his house) and went to Rancho HS. Yikes. We stayed at his house once....he lived fairly close to those projects off Washington (I think).....we heard helicopters overhead the night we stayed over.

Ya but not Rancho ... The difference between Rancho and my High School is about the same as the difference between my High School and the High School that Arch's kids go to (on the flip side).

pelagius 07-16-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 243337)
That was funny but I hope you have a young daughter to explain why you know this much.

My daughters ages are 6, 8, and 11

TripletDaddy 07-16-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelagius (Post 243341)
Ya but not Rancho ... The differences between Rancho and my High School is about the same as the difference between my High School and the High School that Arch's kids go to (on the flip side).

Sweet.

You need to play up the Vegas roots a bit more.

I dub thee, pelagiu$

creekster 07-16-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelagius (Post 243343)
My daughters ages are 6, 8, and 11

OK, I can see the 11 year old having this discussion. Otherwise you were going to scare me a little.

pelagius 07-16-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 243345)
Sweet.

You need to play up the Vegas roots a bit more.

I dub thee, pelagiu$

Indeed, the book "Bringing Down the House" was based on my life.