cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Robin Williams should be kicked in the groin at least 500 times for his crimes (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9679)

mpfunk 07-05-2007 06:15 PM

Robin Williams should be kicked in the groin at least 500 times for his crimes

Should Robin Williams be kicked in the groin at least 500 times for all his crimes against humanity?

Jeff Lebowski 07-05-2007 06:58 PM

Mike, is there any way you could change the settings so that I could vote multiple times?

YOhio 07-05-2007 07:03 PM

License to Wed looks awesome and funny! Robin Williams is a priest in it, but he's not an ordinary boring priest but a wacky, zany and hilarious one. Can't wait to see it!

DrumNFeather 07-05-2007 07:03 PM

I voted "No."

One, he's not that bad.

Two, any and all of Funk's alleged hatred towards anyone or anything should be categorized as totally misguided until he is married and not so stressed out.

Jeff Lebowski 07-05-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumNFeather (Post 97884)
I voted "No."

One, he's not that bad.

Two, any and all of Funk's alleged hatred towards anyone or anything should be categorized as totally misguided until he is married and not so stressed out.

One, yes he is in fact that bad.

Two, if Funk gets married and softens up on his Robin Williams hate, I will be sorely disappointed.

Black Diamond Bay 07-05-2007 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 97882)
License to Wed looks awesome and funny! Robin Williams is a priest in it, but he's not an ordinary boring priest but a wacky, zany and hilarious one. Can't wait to see it!

I thought that the only time it was appropriate to use the words "wacky" and "zany" is when you're writing a little preview synopsis thing of a teen fiction book. Do you work for scholastic books?

YOhio 07-05-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay (Post 97915)
I thought that the only time it was appropriate to use the words "wacky" and "zany" is when you're writing a little preview synopsis thing of a teen fiction book. Do you work for scholastic books?

I feel sorry for your vocabulary because of your close-minded view towards language.

Black Diamond Bay 07-05-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 97921)
I feel sorry for your vocabulary because of your close-minded view towards language.

That's okay. It's not so much your vocabulary that I pity.

I'm just kidding, that's really rude, but I have to say it because it's just begging to be said.

Lost Student 07-05-2007 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 97882)

Perhaps a film depicting Robin Williams receiving 500 consecutive groin kicks would also be wacky, zany, and hilarious?

YOhio 07-05-2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Student (Post 97946)
Perhaps a film depicting Robin Williams receiving 500 consecutive groin kicks would also be wacky, zany, and hilarious?

Steve Martin already did that in Cheaper by the Dozen I and II.