cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   About myself... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1051)

Black Diamond Bay 01-09-2006 07:13 PM

About myself...

I have no idea what to say, but I figure I should say something.

I'm 27, single. I graduated from BYU in '02, and moved to Orange County, California.

I work for a health insurance company. My job is boring and as a result I am always online, here or cougarboard.

Football is the only sport I follow. I just can't get excited about anything else. So during the off-season I rarely have anything of substance to add to a sports-related discussion. At least I'm willing to admit that though, right?

I kind of hate the format on this board right now, but I have been reassured by other posters that it will grow on me, and I'll end up liking it better. I hope that they know what they're talking about.

Archaea 01-09-2006 07:18 PM

love seeing you here.

SteelBlue 01-09-2006 07:22 PM

Re: About myself...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay
I kind of hate the format on this board right now, but I have been reassured by other posters that it will grow on me, and I'll end up liking it better. I hope that they know what they're talking about.

The good stuff keeps rising to the top. On cougarboard if a topic gets hot, it goes to page 2 in a hurry.

MikeWaters 01-09-2006 07:23 PM

So can we set you up?

I have a friend in the LA area.

Very nice, very smart, but a bit on the "nice dork" side of things re: personality.

In other words, the sort of guy who would treat you like a queen, but not the sort that gets respect "with the guys."

Let me know if you are interested.

:wink:

cougjunkie 01-09-2006 07:35 PM

Glad to get a little estrogen on the board, besides the stuff that is coming from Fusniks Levis.

Anonymous 01-09-2006 07:54 PM

Welcome, glad you're here! Sometimes it gets a little too much like a guy's locker room in here.

warning: Mike's latest hobby is matchmaking. It's his way of dating vicariously :wink:

FarrahWaters 01-09-2006 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Welcome, glad you're here! Sometimes it gets a little too much like a guy's locker room in here.

warning: Mike's latest hobby is matchmaking. It's his way of dating vicariously :wink:

oops, that post was from me. I thought I was logged in...

Black Diamond Bay 01-09-2006 09:29 PM

Agreed...

Cougjunkie's post can be exhibit A.

Anonymous 01-09-2006 09:40 PM

Re: Agreed...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay
Cougjunkie's post can be exhibit A.

Exhibit A of why the board will grow on you.

il Padrino Ute 01-10-2006 03:48 AM

I would advise that you only frequent this board..

if it doesn't bother you that the evil Ute horde has found this place. After all, it's been said that RES is no place for a lady. :roll: