cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What is the worst children's song (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8675)

YOhio 05-29-2007 03:08 PM

What is the worst children's song

to get stuck in your head?

I currently have the closing song to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, "Hot Dog", on a loop. I've tried everything I can to get it out, but it won't stop.

BarbaraGordon 05-29-2007 03:10 PM

Last week I had
"God told Noah to build Him an Ark-y Ark-y"

stuck in my head. Took forEVER to get rid of it.
I better stop typing the lyrics before it comes back.

il Padrino Ute 05-29-2007 03:44 PM

Does Tomorrow from "Little Orphan Annie" count as a kid's song?

I don't believe in censorship, but that song should be banned.

BarbaraGordon 05-29-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 85195)

I dressed up as Annie for Halloween when I was in Kindergarten. I wore a bright red Annie wig, and my sister was Sandy the dog. It was awesome.

I still have the soundtrack if you need me to burn you a copy, Il Pad.

il Padrino Ute 05-29-2007 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 85202)
I dressed up as Annie for Halloween when I was in Kindergarten. I wore a bright red Annie wig, and my sister was Sandy the dog. It was awesome.

I still have the soundtrack if you need me to burn you a copy, Il Pad.

I believe that would be akin to me offering to buy you a DVD of Texas' BCS Championship game win over USC.

Probably not gonna happen, eh? ;)

Jeff Lebowski 05-29-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 85195)

Excellent choice.

BarbaraGordon 05-29-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 85203)
I believe that would be akin to me offering to buy you a DVD of Texas' BCS Championship game win over USC.

That game was a tough call but I was actually cheering for the burnt orange in that case.

Now, if you threatened to send a copy of the 2005 Orange Bowl, well, that would be cruel. I have also heard rumors that copies of the 2007 Siesta-Bowl are available, but I have a hard time understanding why anyone would have use for such a thing.

All-American 05-29-2007 04:10 PM

Utah Man.

il Padrino Ute 05-29-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 85205)
That game was a tough call but I was actually cheering for the burnt orange in that case.

Now, if you threatened to send a copy of the 2005 Orange Bowl, well, that would be cruel. I have also heard rumors that copies of the 2007 Siesta-Bowl are available, but I have a hard time understanding why anyone would have use for such a thing.

Understood. I completely forgot about that '05 Orange Bowl. That was ugly with 3 "U"s.

Jeff Lebowski 05-29-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 85203)

I have a big orange pen and when you push a button you get to hear the UT announcer call the play where Vince Young scores the final touchdown in the Rose Bowl. Now if I can just get a similar pen with the Greg Wrubel call from last November I will be all set.