cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Does your wife cut your hair? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23155)

TripletDaddy 10-02-2008 04:45 AM

Does your wife cut your hair?

As a teen, I had several LDS friends who would have their mom cut their hair.

Also, I notice many moms in our ward cut the hair of their little kids (at least the boys hair).

Where are all these folks learning? Are they just experimenting on their family?

If your wife cuts your hair (or your children's hair).....how long did it take her to gain proficiency?

I am thinking of buying some clippers and letting my wife have a go at my dome.

BoylenOver 10-02-2008 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 273367)

Also, I notice many moms in our ward cut the hair of their little kids (at least the boys hair).

Where are all these folks learning? Are they just experimenting on their family?

If your wife cuts your hair (or your children's hair).....how long did it take her to gain proficiency?

I let my mom cut my hair. Of course, she just buzzes it, and I like it. My two younger brothers are pretty much the same way.

Surfah 10-02-2008 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 273367)

I bought clippers my freshman year in DT and have been cutting my own hair ever since. I became so proficient on my own hair that most people don't believe me when I say that I do it myself. I cut my father's hair regularly and my brother-in-law has me cut his whenever he's in town.

Surfah 10-02-2008 04:55 AM

And no I don't buzz my hair. I usually go with a 1 or 2 on the sides and fade it up to an 8 which I usually do first on top. I just use a mirror to do the back. Gidget will usually line me up in the back as that can get tricky. Make sure you get a Wahl. They are the best.

MikeWaters 10-02-2008 05:04 AM

Farrah cuts my hair. She didn't want to, but I told her 1) I don't care what my hair looks like, 2) I hate going to the barber.

ute4ever 10-02-2008 05:30 AM

I cut my own hair. It may be uneven in some parts, but so what, I'm a trend setter.

BoylenOver 10-02-2008 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ute4ever (Post 273386)
I cut my own hair. It may be uneven in some parts, but so what, I'm a trend setter.

You have gorgeous hair.

cougjunkie 10-02-2008 06:02 AM

My wife cuts my hair, but she is a licensed cosmotoligist. Of course I just shave it anyways. She also reccomends Wahl clippers.

marsupial 10-02-2008 12:33 PM

danimal won't let me near him with scissors. I keep telling him I can't do any worse than the ladies at SuperSucks.

I do shave his neck.

myboynoah 10-02-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 273408)
danimal won't let me near him with scissors. I keep telling him I can't do any worse than the ladies at SuperSucks.

I do shave his neck.

Men like variety.