cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   We all owe Mike this much. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12687)

SeattleUte 10-11-2007 06:40 PM

We all owe Mike this much.

Let's all go to Cougarboard (everyone active on CG, including you, Indy) at once and commit mass virtual suicide, posting stuff that will lead to full Santoses all around. We owe Mike this demonstration of solidarity with him. Suggestions for date and time?

SeattleUte 10-11-2007 06:46 PM

Let's go and open our shirts and howl righeous indignation and let Jefe's brownshirts mow us down, and we shall lay together in soldidarity amid our commingled blood. This martyrdom will be the beginning of the end for Jefe.

Mindfulcoug 10-11-2007 07:18 PM

some one said *suicide* and *martyrdom* ?? please count me in

cougjunkie 10-11-2007 07:23 PM

never mind i changed it

SeattleUte 10-11-2007 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfulcoug (Post 134762)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'll be. Mindful has a sense of humor!

Black Diamond Bay 10-11-2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 134767)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'll be. Mindful has a sense of humor!

No offense Mike, but I'm not prepared to do anything of the kind. Not to mention my rap sheet isn't very long, so I'd have to do something over the top offensive to get the full Santos, and I'm unprepared to be associated with that kind of a post.

MikeWaters 10-11-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay (Post 134769)
No offense Mike, but I'm not prepared to do anything of the kind. Not to mention my rap sheet isn't very long, so I'd have to do something over the top offensive to get the full Santos, and I'm unprepared to be associated with that kind of a post.

Don't worry you don't have to post a thing. We've already photoshopped your head on Pamela Anderson's rated R body.

:)

Goatnapper'96 10-11-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay (Post 134769)

I hope your rap sheet ain't very long.

YOhio 10-11-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfulcoug (Post 134762)

mindful the show stealer! Very funny!

Black Diamond Bay 10-11-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 134774)
Don't worry you don't have to post a thing. We've already photoshopped your head on Pamela Anderson's rated R body.

:)

I fail to see how I could possibly be implicated in that. I don't think Lingo got in trouble for having vaseline photoshopped into his picture.