cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Best internet duos (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24124)

Archaea 10-30-2008 01:04 AM

Best internet duos

We have great pairs here.

Others?

Of course SoonerCoug and Sooner Ute. What was a I thinking.

YOhio 10-30-2008 01:36 AM

The political section of this board would lose it's bearings without Cali and Tex. They're the only two who care enough to argue minutiae for months on end. There is indescribable joy when I see a month old thread pop up with a told you so post from Tex or Cali. Think about it, do you hate anybody here that much? Do you love being right that much? Do you care enough about making your point that much? Only those two can answer those questions in the affirmative.

Archaea 10-30-2008 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 286489)
The political section of this board would lose it's bearings without Cali and Tex. They're the only two who care enough to argue minutiae for months on end. There is indescribable joy when I see a month old thread pop up with a told you so post from Tex or Cali. Think about it, do you hate anybody here that much? Do you love being right that much? Do you care enough about making your point that much? Only those two can answer those questions in the affirmative.

It's as if they are two immortal beings incapable of killing each other but incapable of giving the other an inch.

Librarian alert, "it's"?

Jeez, what do they teach you in Dayton! It must have been your public education in Utah keeping you down.

YOhio 10-30-2008 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 286491)
Librarian alert, "it's"?

Uptight Librarian role has already been taken. You'll have to wait for Barbara's bi-annual hiatus.

BarbaraGordon 10-30-2008 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 286495)
Uptight Librarian role has already been taken. You'll have to wait for Barbara's bi-annual hiatus.

That's right. And don't you forget it.

BarbaraGordon 10-30-2008 02:00 AM

And why am I paired with Flash, anyway? We're not an internet duo. He won't even let me email him.

FarrahWaters 10-30-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 286499)
And why am I paired with Flash, anyway? We're not an internet duo. He won't even let me email him.

Are you kidding? That was a classic moment when he swooped in on that thread, telling everyone to stop calling his wife a MILF.

YOhio 10-30-2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarrahWaters (Post 286501)
Are you kidding? That was a classic moment when he swooped in on that thread, telling everyone to stop calling his wife a MILF.

I think it was your husbands description of Barbara as a wookie that convinced us she's not a MILF.

BarbaraGordon 10-30-2008 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 286511)
I think it was your husbands description of Barbara as a wookie that convinced us she's not a MILF.

you--you-- crypt-breacher-person!

YOhio 10-30-2008 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 286513)
you--you-- crypt-breacher-person!

Uh, oh. I've gone and done it now. But didn't you have Chewbacca as your avatar?