cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anyone man enough to own up to wanting (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13811)

NorCal Cat 11-12-2007 05:26 PM

Anyone man enough to own up to wanting

Kryle as BYU coach instead of Bronco?

Kryle is a total jackass. His post game comments are just hilarious. Yeah, way to go Kryle! You really showed Joe Glenn how to be accountable for some comments he makes at a freaking school pep rally! LOL

UtahDan 11-12-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 149101)

Kryle is a total jackass. His post game comments are just hilarious. Yeah, way to go Kryle! You really showed Joe Glenn how to be accountable for some comments he makes at a freaking school pep rally! LOL

Here's another post that belongs on CB. Scamper on back there, would ya?

NorCal Cat 11-12-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahDan (Post 149103)

The truth hurts, huh?

Jeff Lebowski 11-12-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahDan (Post 149103)

Motion seconded.

K-dog 11-12-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

I admit to having wanted Whittingham. I'll also admit that, so far, Bronco has done fine. I don't think Whitt is a total jackass though. I think Kyle does a decent job at the U. I am bothered about what really happened between he and the Y. Now that I know the whole story, I'm more amazed than ever that Bronco didn't fall flat on his face.

Jeff Lebowski 11-12-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K-dog (Post 149112)
I am bothered about what really happened between he and the Y. Now that I know the whole story, I'm more amazed than ever that Bronco didn't fall flat on his face.

Can you clarify?

nikuman 11-12-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 149111)
Motion seconded.

I think the next step is a binding vote. I vote in the affirmative.

OrangeUte 11-12-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 149105)
The truth hurts, huh?

your scathing comments are reminding me of that old saturday night live skit with alec baldwin and seth meyers - zinger v. burns.

i just imagine you writing these types of retorts and then saying - "you just got zinged!" "Uhhhh.. the name's Dave Clinger, but my friends call me Dave "Zinger", on account of my awesome, awesome zings!"

Flystripper 11-12-2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

I wanted Whit...wouldn't want him now though.

NorCal Cat 11-12-2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 149111)
Motion seconded.

Sorry, no can do since I am banned from CB.
I didn't know there was a rule against Ute smack here. Silly me, I thought only CB had moronic rules.