cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   So I'm a little slow... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12371)

WendyCoug 10-02-2007 10:42 PM

Wasn't knocking Vegas. Was knocking Fantastic, Plastic North Dallas and also long distance dating. Actually, I'm not sure that I like to date at all. I prefer just hanging out.

Archaea 10-02-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyCoug (Post 130551)
Wasn't knocking Vegas. Was knocking Fantastic, Plastic North Dallas and also long distance dating. Actually, I'm not sure that I like to date at all. I prefer just hanging out.

Mormons need to adopt the friends with benefits concept. Now mormons will probably redefine benefits.

MikeWaters 10-02-2007 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyCoug (Post 130551)

Settle down. You're still married.

When you are not married, you can think of such things. Like babysitting and prospecting at the same time.

Archaea 10-02-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 130561)
Settle down. You're still married.

When you are not married, you can think of such things. Like babysitting and prospecting at the same time.

Mike, Wendy's a surgeon in Dallas. She can prospect all she wants, once she knows he's heading out the door. Better to hit the door of freedom in full stride than at a geezer's pace.

WendyCoug 10-02-2007 11:33 PM

I'm still married, but just barely. If Texas had legal separation, we would be legally separated. We've been living apart for almost a year.
I do not babysit. Or prospect. I just hang out. Boyfriends are anathema. Besides, they just want me for my money.

MikeWaters 10-03-2007 12:10 AM

A Mormon female surgeon. I call BS.

Jeff Lebowski 10-03-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyCoug (Post 130548)
Isn't polygamy the kind of relationship(s) where don't have to spend a lot of time with a lot of people?
What about polyandry? I could get down with that. Worship me, studpuppies.

I think I am going to like this new Wendy poster.

WendyCoug 10-03-2007 12:17 AM

You'll have to call BS on Archaea, as these fingers did not claim surgeon-hood.
Which Lebowski is Jeff?
That rug tied the room together, man.

Jeff Lebowski 10-03-2007 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyCoug (Post 130591)
You'll have to call BS on Archaea, as these fingers did not claim surgeon-hood.
Which Lebowski is Jeff?
That rug tied the room together, man.

I'm the Dude. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

BarbaraGordon 10-03-2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyCoug (Post 130495)
I have, however, lived in both Provo, Utah and Norman, Oklahoma.

Awesome! I need another Normanite to pick up the slack. And this board could always use more Sooners.

I think you'll like it on CG. Welcome.