cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   see, maybe this is more my speed (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24776)

RedHeadGal 11-19-2008 04:38 PM

see, maybe this is more my speed

I can come back 24 hours later, and there are just a handful of new messages. And a far higher percentage of posters are female, as has been pointed out elsewhere. I see a future for RHG in CG 2.0. ;)

SeattleUte 11-19-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 295703)
I can come back 24 hours later, and there are just a handful of new messages. And a far higher percentage of posters are female, as has been pointed out elsewhere. I see a future for RHG in CG 2.0. ;)

You may be right. On Cuff 3D asked me if I preferred a vacant space with tumble weeds or times square at New Year's eve. If forced to choose I'd probably pick the former, especially with a higher proportion of women.

BarbaraGordon 11-19-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 295708)
You may be right. On Cuff 3D asked me if I preferred a vacant space with tumble weeds or times square at New Year's eve. If forced to choose I'd probably pick the former, especially with a higher proportion of women.

Yeah, I'd imagine a guy like you would benefit from the improved odds.
;-)

myboynoah 11-19-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 295708)

Yeah, but how many of those women in tumbleweed land still have all their teeth?

Archaea 11-19-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myboynoah (Post 295732)
Yeah, but how many of those women in tumbleweed land still have all their teeth?

Farrah, RHG, marsupial, Barbara all seem to have their teeth. You can see RHG's teeth on her avatar.

marsupial 11-19-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myboynoah (Post 295732)

You're about to get yours knocked out.

BarbaraGordon 11-19-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 295772)

You tell him, Soup!

danimal 11-20-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 295703)

I prefer fewer posts too. I can't get on at work and can only follow at night.

myboynoah 11-20-2008 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 295772)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 295776)
You tell him, Soup!

I was speaking of tumbleweedlands in general. This tumbleweedland is an obvious exception to the rule. An obviously bright and beaming exception.