cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A Proper Introduction (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10301)

Sassy in RS 07-25-2007 02:19 PM

A Proper Introduction

I am attached to Sleepy. He doesn't really sleep in Elder's Quorum--he's been in the primary for years.

Anyway, I look around the site once in a while and thought I'd post a little. Sleepy took me to BYU football games until I understood the rules and that it wasn't just meatballs smashing into each other.

I love music and books and I design my own clothes and handbags. If I can figure out how to get one of those picture thingies on the side I'll put up a picture of Daniel Craig.

I'll write more a little later. It's time to take my son to storytime!

YOhio 07-25-2007 03:36 PM

Welcome to the board! Slowly but surely, we're increasing the number of female participants.

Jeff Lebowski 07-25-2007 03:38 PM

Welcome!

Your husband is a great poster. I look forward to getting to know you as well.

MikeWaters 07-25-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 105676)
Welcome to the board! Slowly but surely, we're increasing the number of female participants.

surely you are not including SU as one.

BYU71 07-25-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy in RS (Post 105663)
I am attached to Sleepy. He doesn't really sleep in Elder's Quorum--he's been in the primary for years.

Anyway, I look around the site once in a while and thought I'd post a little. Sleepy took me to BYU football games until I understood the rules and that it wasn't just meatballs smashing into each other.

I love music and books and I design my own clothes and handbags. If I can figure out how to get one of those picture thingies on the side I'll put up a picture of Daniel Craig.

I'll write more a little later. It's time to take my son to storytime!

Welcome to the board. Where is RS? Is that short for a state, city or country.

Indy Coug 07-25-2007 03:56 PM

You mean all of these mammary and masturbatory threads haven't scared off new female posters?

BarbaraGordon 07-25-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 105680)
surely you are not including SU as one.

you mean SeattleUte or SoonerUte?

I miss Soup and Farrah, btw. How come people have to, you know, have actually lives and stuff to do and such? :)

SIRS, welcome, I hope you'll hang around. Storytime is, IMO, part of the glue that holds this country together.

YOhio 07-25-2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 105684)

Republic of Serbia.

ewth8tr 07-25-2007 04:03 PM

Quote:

Relief Society.

Indy Coug 07-25-2007 04:03 PM

Quote:

EQ - Elder's Quorum
RS - Relief Society