cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Malo e lelei!! (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14716)

SipiTau 12-06-2007 06:27 PM

Malo e lelei!!

Long time lurker.......finally decided to jump into the deep end of the pool.

I'm a USC grad, but spent time in the Happy Valley as my father completed his degree; I have many fond memories of Provo. Not the biggest coug fan around, but I do respect the program.

Hopefully, I'm able to add to the unique community that is Cougarguard.

Malo,

SipiTau

TripletDaddy 12-06-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SipiTau (Post 160134)
Long time lurker.......finally decided to jump into the deep end of the pool.

I'm a USC grad, but spent time in the Happy Valley as my father completed his degree; I have many fond memories of Provo. Not the biggest coug fan around, but I do respect the program.

Hopefully, I'm able to add to the unique community that is Cougarguard.

Malo,

SipiTau

Fight on! fellow trojan fan.

If you are local, let's meet up at 2AM and have a nice churrizo and egg burrito at Chano's. We can use the drive-through....

SipiTau 12-06-2007 07:05 PM

Sounds good to me! We'd have to hit Phillipes beforehand, then Tommy's after the Chano's run.

Stopped by Chano's last week before the FUCLA game; did you go? We were at the Coli by 9:30pm on Friday night, they let us in the lot around 11PM....it was a loooong day on Sat.

Fight On!

Hot Lunch 12-06-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SipiTau (Post 160162)
Sounds good to me! We'd have to hit Phillipes beforehand, then Tommy's after the Chano's run.

Stopped by Chano's last week before the FUCLA game; did you go? We were at the Coli by 9:30pm on Friday night, they let us in the lot around 11PM....it was a loooong day on Sat.

Fight On!

Ah Philipes, that brings back memories of my vacations to So. Cal in the summer when I was a young one. We would catch a couple Dodgers games every year and we would always hit up Philipes for a sandwhich before the game.

TripletDaddy 12-06-2007 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Lunch (Post 160166)
Ah Philipes, that brings back memories of my vacations to So. Cal in the summer when I was a young one. We would catch a couple Dodgers games every year and we would always hit up Philipes for a sandwhich before the game.

I get two beef double dips with swiss, a hard boiled egg, a lemonade, peach cobbler, and a side of green chili peppers. Pass on the pickled pig's feet, though.

MikeWaters 12-06-2007 07:16 PM

Sipi, Cougjunkie will be sending you a private message shortly asking to be your friend.

:)

TripletDaddy 12-06-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SipiTau (Post 160162)

Fight On!

I am DOWN for Philipes anytime. Sawdust never smelled so good.

Actually, my FIL came into town and we drove down to SDSU to watch the BYU game. I was watching the FUCLA updates intently.

We generally hook up with friends at about 5AM and do breakfast. With kids, it is harder to get up to Heritage Hall for all the pep rally stuff, but we definitely walk campus on game day and follow the band and Song Girls down to the stadium, kick the poles, etc..

Are you going to the Rose? I will be there. Should be a massacre.

PS tommy's Yum! Rampart and Beverly, baby.

SipiTau 12-06-2007 07:54 PM

I'll be there.....3rd year in a row; I've got family on the team. I'm hoping for a competitive game.

creekster 12-06-2007 08:53 PM

Kia Ora!

(My wife taught me that)

ChinoCoug 12-09-2007 01:58 AM

do the the sipitau