cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ah, what a country! (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22118)

exUte 09-03-2008 04:35 PM

Ah, what a country!

Among the top 3 issues in the Democratic party:

1. Abortion. "Right" to slaughter innocent life (while trying to save the heinous from being executed).

2. Wealth redistribution. Take from the rich and successful and spread it around.

Sounds like our country is in great shape.

ute4ever 09-03-2008 04:41 PM

Stop bitching on the internet and run for office. Be a doer. Walk the walk.

exUte 09-03-2008 05:30 PM

Actually I've been approached

Quote:

Originally Posted by ute4ever (Post 260858)

to run for State Senate. I don't have a job that allows me to take off Jan/Feb of each year.

But isn't it a great country when killing the unborn and rewarding the non-workers is your main platform. Remind you of any other time in history?

exUte 09-03-2008 05:33 PM

Oh and yes,

Quote:

Originally Posted by ute4ever (Post 260858)

I have tried to champion healthcare issues (physician shortages) with Neiderhauser and Greg Curtis. Spent numerous hours researching and presenting the information. Nothing, even when presented with facts and a solution.

It will be interesting when the crap hits the fan and our legislature is caught with their collective thumbs up their rear ends.

landpoke 09-03-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exUte (Post 260855)
Among the top 3 issues in the Democratic party:

1. Abortion. "Right" to slaughter innocent life (while trying to save the heinous from being executed).

2. Wealth redistribution. Take from the rich and successful and spread it around.

Sounds like our country is in great shape.

What's the third?

Flystripper 09-03-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landpoke (Post 260899)
What's the third?

3. Orgies for all. Didn't you know? This is the issue that will reach across the isle come November.

Jeff Lebowski 09-03-2008 05:55 PM

Sadly, exUte would fit right in in the Utah State Senate.

landpoke 09-03-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flystripper (Post 260904)
3. Orgies for all. Didn't you know? This is the issue that will reach across the isle come November.

Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good I guess. So these orgies, will it just be random assignment or will you get to pick your fellow orgers?

Jeff Lebowski 09-03-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landpoke (Post 260910)
Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good I guess. So these orgies, will it just be random assignment or will you get to pick your fellow orgers?

exUte may end up in your pile. Something to consider.

TripletDaddy 09-03-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exUte (Post 260889)
I have tried to champion healthcare issues (physician shortages) with Neiderhauser and Greg Curtis. Spent numerous hours researching and presenting the information. Nothing, even when presented with facts and a solution.

It will be interesting when the crap hits the fan and our legislature is caught with their collective thumbs up their rear ends.

They were unresponsive to your emails? i find that hard to believe, as you are quite a persuasive writer.

Did you make sure to send your emails in clusters of 3 or 4 at a time? Also, at odd hours, like 10PM?