cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rules (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   You make a poll like the one you asked about orange ute by doing this... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11240)

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2007 02:28 AM

You make a poll like the one you asked about orange ute by doing this...

The answer is c.

creekster 08-27-2007 02:44 AM

Il Pad posts but is afraid to vote in the poll. Speaks volumes.

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2007 02:50 AM

I thought I did. But now I have.

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2007 02:52 AM

Apparently, I'm the only one who wants to vote, eh?

OrangeUte 08-27-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 117297)
The answer is c.

thanks for the answer... you are very clever, my friend. it must have been your first-class college education!

OrangeUte 08-27-2007 03:04 PM

p.s. i've only read one of his posts. i don't need to read anymore to know that this bensoncoug guy is a homer.

YOhio 08-27-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeUte (Post 117374)
thanks for the answer... you are very clever, my friend. it must have been your first-class college education!

lol...Il Pad didn't go to the U, he went to Marist to play baseball. He's only a Ute fan because Juddy gave him a free t-shirt 30 years ago. I think his loyalty could be swayed if the good coach sent him a free BYU Women's Basketball jersey.

Jeff Lebowski 08-27-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 117377)
lol...Il Pad didn't go to the U, he went to Marist to play baseball. He's only a Ute fan because Juddy gave him a free t-shirt 30 years ago. I think his loyalty could be swayed if the good coach sent him a free BYU Women's Basketball jersey.

I am not sure. He got struck by lightning recently and he still didn't get the message. He may be beyond hope at this point.

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 117404)
I am not sure. He got struck by lightning recently and he still didn't get the message. He may be beyond hope at this point.

Correct. I'm so far into the Ute culture that I have no desire to ever go back. I like it over here. No pressure.

And YOhio, I ran into Juddy a few years ago and told him how he converted me to the Ute side. He asked what it would take to get me to switch back and was glad to hear that I'm not as easily swayed as an adult. Of course, had he offered to buy me about 100 acres on the north coast of Sicily, build me a nice home and put a citrus grove on about 75 of those acres, I might consider returning to the dark side.

Jeff Lebowski 08-27-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 117481)
Correct. I'm so far into the Ute culture that I have no desire to ever go back. I like it over here. No pressure.

And YOhio, I ran into Juddy a few years ago and told him how he converted me to the Ute side. He asked what it would take to get me to switch back and was glad to hear that I'm not as easily swayed as an adult. Of course, had he offered to buy me about 100 acres on the north coast of Sicily, build me a nice home and put a citrus grove on about 75 of those acres, I might consider returning to the dark side.

So you have a price after all?