cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Professional Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Jazz fans the run ends now (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8458)

cougjunkie 05-19-2007 04:33 AM

Jazz fans the run ends now

The Spurs prove once again they are the best team in the NBA. Tim Duncan is the leagues best player, Bruce Bowen is the best on the ball defender, Tony parker and Manu Ginobili play their roles to perfection.

Sorry but i dont see this series going more than 5.

JohnnyLingo 05-19-2007 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 83173)
The Spurs prove once again they are the best team in the NBA. Tim Duncan is the leagues best player, Bruce Bowen is the best on the ball defender, Tony parker and Manu Ginobili play their roles to perfection.

Sorry but i dont see this series going more than 5.

Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA. Good defender, but the guy clutches and grabs constantly. Trying to sprain other player's ankles, tripping, pushing, throwing forearms... dirty.

I'll give you the others, though. But you forgot to mention Manu's the best flopper in the league. And the entire team is quite whiny.

:)

cougjunkie 05-19-2007 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 83177)
Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA. Good defender, but the guy clutches and grabs constantly. Trying to sprain other player's ankles, tripping, pushing, throwing forearms... dirty.

I'll give you the others, though. But you forgot to mention Manu's the best flopper in the league. And the entire team is quite whiny.

:)

They are whiny, however Steve Nash and Mike Danotoni bitched and moaned about every single call in tonights game i even saw Nash give Dick Bavetta the old UP Yours sign.

RockyBalboa 05-19-2007 05:42 AM

As hardcore a Jazz fan as I am, I agree....Spurs in 5.

Jeff Lebowski 05-19-2007 06:39 AM

You pansies. Show a little heart. Jazz in 6. On to the finals.

il Padrino Ute 05-19-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 83192)

I'm with you. (Though if asked, I'll deny it. ;) )

I'd like to see Bowen try his antics right in front of the Jazz bench where Sloan could get to him. We would witness Bowen's swift departure to the other side.

myboynoah 05-19-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 83192)

Finally, a voice of reason.

Go Jazz!!!!

YOhio 05-20-2007 02:45 AM

Game one is the best chance for the Jazz to take one on the road. The Spurs should be tired and they have to adjust game plans. If the Jazz can steal game one, then they'll take it in 6.

cougjunkie 05-20-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 83292)
Game one is the best chance for the Jazz to take one on the road. The Spurs should be tired and they have to adjust game plans. If the Jazz can steal game one, then they'll take it in 6.

Yeah Spurs played late in to the evening on Friday night, i thinkt he game got over at like midnight their time. Then they have a early afternoon game sunday, so 36 hours to get ready. The Jazz should be well rested and have a chance to steal game 1.

livecoug 05-20-2007 06:10 PM

Spurs in 5 = 65% chance
Spurs in 7 = 20% chance
Jazz in 6 = 8% chance
Any other scenario = 7% chance