cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rules (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   help with the rules please!! (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12877)

venomous viper 10-16-2007 08:03 PM

help with the rules please!!

I don't want to get in trouble. Where can I find the rules? Can I give information about seminars that I'm speaking at on real estate and Finances? Location, time and subject? I really don't want to get banned. If I decide to give discounts to all on cougarguard on condos somewhere warm, can I do that?? Just checking!!!

BYU71 10-16-2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomous viper (Post 137145)
I don't want to get in trouble. Where can I find the rules? Can I give information about seminars that I'm speaking at on real estate and Finances? Location, time and subject? I really don't want to get banned. If I decide to give discounts to all on cougarguard on condos somewhere warm, can I do that?? Just checking!!!

VV, hey bud you killed it for me when you mentioned hanging out with Bob Allen in the e-mail I got from you.

I still like you a lot, no seminars for me though. You don't have Gary Cochran at them too do you.

venomous viper 10-16-2007 08:16 PM

I don't speak for Robert Allen.

I was auditing his course on asset protection. At one time, I lived a few doors away from him. I was retired, and he was starting his no money down crap. I told him he was going to get a lot of people in trouble, and he did including himself!! Most companies just want to sell seminars. I just want to teach people real estate. Ask Mike Waters!!!!

BYU71 10-16-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomous viper (Post 137160)
I was auditing his course on asset protection. At one time, I lived a few doors away from him. I was retired, and he was starting his no money down crap. I told him he was going to get a lot of people in trouble, and he did including himself!! Most companies just want to sell seminars. I just want to teach people real estate. Ask Mike Waters!!!!

OK, good. I got the idea you were in with Allen.

tooblue 10-16-2007 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomous viper (Post 137145)

The only real rule is self-moderation.

venomous viper 10-16-2007 08:29 PM

are you a mod?

I want to make sure I know the rules. Very ticky tacky on other board sometimes.

bluegoose 10-16-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomous viper (Post 137160)
I Most companies just want to sell seminars. I just want to teach people real estate. Ask Mike Waters!!!!

Nouveau Riche?

tooblue 10-16-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomous viper (Post 137173)
I want to make sure I know the rules. Very ticky tacky on other board sometimes.

There are no mods here, save demiurge and creator Mike Waters, father of the board ... he does have a lackey in Archaea, however they do not moderate, rather they summarily execute only the most offensive of posters.

Archaea 10-16-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooblue (Post 137290)
There are no mods here, save demiurge and creator Mike Waters, father of the board ... he does have a lackey in Archaea, however they do not moderate, rather they summarily execute only the most offensive of posters.

I moderate those that offend my lack of good taste. You offend me, off with your post.

If you turn this into a MLM site, you will be banned.