cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   drum roll..... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=774)

Anonymous 12-09-2005 08:27 PM

drum roll.....

Ok, here it goes:
-I am a mission away from 30
-Married with a daughter
-Served a mission in the NY area
-Graduated in Econ from BYU, barely...I am not sure I remember anything from my classes
-Grew up in the south
-Used to be in SoCalCoug's ward about 15-20 years ago
-I sell drugs
-Live in the people's republic of Portland
-I like Paula's home cooking on the food network
-I have watched football games at the following schools or locations:
Clemson, Florida, FSU, Miami, Miss. State, West Virginia, Virgina, Ga. Tech, Duke, ProPlayer Stadium(Miami), Maryland, UNC, Iowa, Minnesota, USC, Utah, BYU, Cal, Notre Dame, UNM, CSU, USU, Wyoming, San Diego State
-I hate poker and golf on TV
-I worked as a security guard in college
-I am allergic to cats, with one exception
-I have a new verizon wireless card for my laptop which allows me to access the internet anywhere, which explains my post right now....

VAX77 12-09-2005 08:34 PM

sorry

I guess I wasnt logged in, it registered me as a guest

SoCalCoug 12-09-2005 08:35 PM

Quote:

Used to be in SoCalCoug's ward about 15-20 years ago
Didn't log in, did you? VAX 77, right? :wink: How's your brother doing?

VAX77 12-09-2005 10:04 PM

He is doing really well.I still have forgotten to tell him you are on here...It is a small world for sure!

bluegoose 12-09-2005 10:36 PM

Re: drum roll.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
-I have watched football games at the following schools or locations:
Clemson, Florida, FSU, Miami, Miss. State, West Virginia, Virgina, Ga. Tech, Duke, ProPlayer Stadium(Miami), Maryland, UNC, Iowa, Minnesota, USC, Utah, BYU, Cal, Notre Dame, UNM, CSU, USU, Wyoming, San Diego State

From the stands or from the sidelines?

Did you have a favorite location of those listed? It's got to be Laramie, especially if it was in November.

Nebraska is also a good place to catch a college football game.

Anonymous 12-09-2005 11:46 PM

too many concussions, cannot remember....except for how wonderful a place Laramie was in November, I hope to retire there...

VAX77 12-13-2005 07:31 AM

In all honesty, the two best games I have been to are the FSU/Florida game in 1995 at the Swamp, and the BYU/Utah game in 2001. I will never forget how loud it was at the game, it reminded me of a Maryland/ Wake Forest basketball game I went to at the old Cole Field House in Maryland in 1996 when T Duncan was playing for Wake.

Now, as far as venues, I fell in love with Notre Dame when I visited there. BYU is a great venue when BYU is good. If I could go to any game on any given year though, I would go to Auburn/Bama at Auburn. There is something about football in the heart of the SEC that is almost religious. I have never seen either team play, but I would go in a heart beat.

Anonymous 12-13-2005 01:26 PM

Re: drum roll.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAX77
-I am a mission away from 30

Took me a while to figure out that you weren't 11. I guess it's early.

o