cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Drink mix-ins (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26018)

danimal 05-12-2009 07:53 PM

Drink mix-ins

I've been trying to drink less soda. Instead, I've been putting those Wal-Mart flavored drink mix-ins in my water. They're actually quite tasty. Not as good as Coke Zero, but still tasty. Definitely better than plain water.

RedHeadGal 05-13-2009 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danimal (Post 305116)
I've been trying to drink less soda. Instead, I've been putting those Wal-Mart flavored drink mix-ins in my water. They're actually quite tasty. Not as good as Coke Zero, but still tasty. Definitely better than plain water.

I have a coke zero problem. I sometimes think I should try to go cold turkey, just for the challenge. Water is so boring. What flavors are we talking about here?

danimal 05-13-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 305136)
I have a coke zero problem. I sometimes think I should try to go cold turkey, just for the challenge. Water is so boring. What flavors are we talking about here?

Fruit punch and pink lemonade are my favorites. Coke Zero will always be more delicious -- that stuff is addictive.

il Padrino Ute 05-13-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danimal (Post 305137)
Fruit punch and pink lemonade are my favorites. Coke Zero will always be more delicious -- that stuff is addictive.

No Coke Zero problem for me. I think it's awful.

marsupial 05-13-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danimal (Post 305116)

Why am I finding this out on a message board? Sorry I have been buying you Coke Zero. I was trying to be nice.

By the way, what's the difference between the mix-ins and the soda? Both have Splenda and dye. Just no carbonation, I guess.

marsupial 05-13-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 305136)

They are gross. Don't bother.

RedHeadGal 05-13-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 305148)
They are gross. Don't bother.

well, to be honest, fruit punch and pink lemonade does not appeal to me. And as you know, I don't have a wal-mart. ;)

marsupial 05-13-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 305152)
well, to be honest, fruit punch and pink lemonade does not appeal to me. And as you know, I don't have a wal-mart. ;)

I think they are just the walmart brand of Crystal Light.