cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   I've been put on probation... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2762)

stonewallperry 06-19-2006 10:07 PM

I've been put on probation...

at CB, therefore I'll hang out here for awhile. Fusnik will probably be sad I'm here.

I'm 26, graduated from BYU and working as a computational scientist in SLC. I will start grad school in the fall.

I'm married and my wife and I will be having our first baby in the next couple weeks.

My dumb probation story:

BYU71 started a thread by saying that he knew who PK on the board is. I thought it would be funny to create a new alias and declare that I was PK. The moderators didn't like that, apparently they thought I was trying to be sneaky because I used the same name. ~) Anyway, I've never been hit for an inappropriate post, but apparently this is more serious than posting 'bad' stuff because I've got a two week penalty.

livecoug 06-19-2006 10:21 PM

come on doofus, we already explained the 2 week penalty.. that is for everyone who creates a second account whether they knew it was a rule or not.. it states it pretty clearly.. ;)

welcome to CG.. hope you can handle being called "limpwallperry" over here.. :)

stonewallperry 06-19-2006 10:23 PM

Hmmmmmm

Blah blah blah...it states it clearly if you read what's there!

livecoug 06-19-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonewallperry
Blah blah blah...it states it clearly if you read what's there!

ha.. the bold red font with exclamation points is pretty easy to miss. ;)

fusnik11 06-19-2006 10:26 PM

You know limpwallperry, you will actually love this place if you appreciate open and honest dialouge.

DirtyHippieUTE 06-19-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonewallperry
Fusnik will probably be sad I'm here.

I doubt it... The discussion here has a much different pace. People I sometimes can't stand are easier to talk to here.

TyronneBiggums 06-19-2006 10:29 PM

Yeah this place is pretty cool as long as you can tolerate dudes with gay rabbits and pancakes on their heads. I've never posted on Cougarboard or whatever, but that seems like a lame ass reason to be put on suspension for two weeks. I can see why people complain about it over there then.

fusnik11 06-19-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyronneBiggums
Yeah this place is pretty cool as long as you can tolerate dudes with gay rabbits and pancakes on their heads. I've never posted on Cougarboard or whatever, but that seems like a lame ass reason to be put on suspension for two weeks. I can see why people complain about it over there then.

Why do you use the words gay, fag, etc?

Talk about lame-ass.

TyronneBiggums 06-19-2006 10:34 PM

Because I want to.

I'd rather use the words gay or fag than retard. Gay people choose to be that way, most mentally retarded ones have no control over it. If it's a choice, they shouldn't have a problem with it.

Are you gay or something?

fusnik11 06-19-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Because I want to.

I'd rather use the words gay or fag than retard. Gay people choose to be that way, most mentally retarded ones have no control over it. If it's a choice, they shouldn't have a problem with it.

Are you gay or something?

Of course I am gay.

DirtyHippieUTE 06-19-2006 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fusnik11
Of course I am gay.

I can vouch for this. Fus is extremely gay. We made out once back in the late 80s.

TyronneBiggums 06-19-2006 10:39 PM

Makes sense. Are you gay with that lame Ninja dude Johnny Lingo? You two seem perfect for each other.

fusnik11 06-19-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Makes sense. Are you gay with that lame Ninja dude Johnny Lingo? You two seem perfect for each other.

Johnny Ninja toes the company line so he is unable to shed his feelings of guilt he has for wanting to be with me, for his true desires of longing to be with me.

fusnik11 06-19-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE
I can vouch for this. Fus is extremely gay. We made out once back in the late 80s.

That was great, unfortunately I was like eight and you should have been put in jail, but a great experience all around.

DirtyHippieUTE 06-19-2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fusnik11
That was great, unfortunately I was like eight and you should have been put in jail, but a great experience all around.

I was still a minor but on my way to full fledged pedophilia...

TyronneBiggums 06-19-2006 10:58 PM

So you're saying that you've made advances ad Johnny Ninja and he shut you down because he's denying his true feelings? Okay, that's fair enough.

And I can see how some old nasty hippie man would want to do that to an 8 year old. I guess if you've been molested by a hippie that would certainly jack you up for life. So I guess I can't hold ti against ya too much.

fusnik11 06-19-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE
I was still a minor but on my way to full fledged pedophilia...

When you are eight and another person with facial hair talks to you, you simply assume that person is an adult.

My mistake and apologies....

bluegoose 06-19-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livecoug
come on doofus, we already explained the 2 week penalty.. that is for everyone who creates a second account whether they knew it was a rule or not.. it states it pretty clearly.. ;)

welcome to CG.. hope you can handle being called "limpwallperry" over here.. :)

Hmmmm. Thats funny. I got 30 days for a similar infraction. And btw, I turned myself in and never posted under my new alias.

The way I see it, they now owe me 2 weeks of being able to freely post without fear of punishment or probation. I've already served the time.:)

JohnnyLingo 06-19-2006 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fussy
Johnny Ninja toes the company line so he is unable to shed his feelings of guilt he has for wanting to be with me, for his true desires of longing to be with me.

Fus, you seem to be slacking off on your stalking recently.

My feelings for you, as confessed on CB.

And you can go to hell for rejecting me for that whore.

TyronneBiggums 06-19-2006 11:13 PM

So ninja man IS gay... I get it now. And it makes more sense.

JohnnyLingo 06-19-2006 11:25 PM

Your words are no worse than what many others have already said to me, sir.

But if it makes you feel better, keep wasting your time with insults.

SteelBlue 06-19-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

2 weeks my #$%@%.

bluegoose 06-20-2006 12:17 AM

I just noticed that OldSoCal got away with one that has resulted in penalties in the past. Not bad for an old guy.

http://www.cougarboard.com/nologin/m...tml?id=1906624

DirtyHippieUTE 06-20-2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
You must understand, Mr. Biggums... I speak from a wounded soul. These words are not meant to hurt my love.... they are only the lashings out of a rejected lover.

I pray no one takes offense.

I think we all realize the TIC nature here but if I were the ref this would be my warning before I broke out the yellow card.

Let's not pick that scab...

JohnnyLingo 06-20-2006 12:42 AM

I like you, DHU, and so I must warn that soon people will post how you are on a power trip and that you want to be a mod on CB.

:)

And for the record, I didn't start the picking.

TheSizzle36 06-20-2006 01:11 AM

You didn't start it but you didn't help it much either Lingo.

And Hippie is just trying to save us from having to read the same old crap again that we all already know.

livecoug 06-20-2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegoose
I just noticed that OldSoCal got away with one that has resulted in penalties in the past. Not bad for an old guy.

http://www.cougarboard.com/nologin/m...tml?id=1906624

Thanks.. took care of it.. ;)

TyronneBiggums 06-20-2006 02:29 PM

Quote:

What do you mean you took care of it? How come the link doesnt work anymore?

bluegoose 06-20-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Oh great!!! Now I'm going to be known as the snitch who doesn't even post on that board.

Cali Coug 06-20-2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
Your words are no worse than what many others have already said to me, sir.

But if it makes you feel better, keep wasting your time with insults.

Did you really just tell him he is wasting his time with insults? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? At least his insults are directed towards you. Yours are directed towards the future wife of someone here. Classless.

DirtyHippieUTE 06-20-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

What do you mean you took care of it? How come the link doesnt work anymore?

A very subtle attempt at playing dumb. Is this going to be the next CG game? Who is TyronneBiggums?

Will there be a prize?

TyronneBiggums 06-20-2006 04:19 PM

What the hell is your problem? I haven't ever posted on Cougarboard. I've only browsed over there when there is a link.

My name isn't TyronneBiggums, but I don't think your name is DirtyHippieUte either. So maybe there should be a prize for figuring out who you are too, ass.

stonewallperry 06-20-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

What the hell is your problem? I haven't ever posted on Cougarboard. I've only browsed over there when there is a link.

My name isn't TyronneBiggums, but I don't think your name is DirtyHippieUte either. So maybe there should be a prize for figuring out who you are too, ass.

Someone's a little over sensitive...calm down there trigger.

TyronneBiggums 06-20-2006 04:32 PM

I've just had a few people accuse me of being somebody that I'm not or saying that I'm Ninja fag from that other site. I don't post there, you can look and see if there is a Tyronne Biggums over there. Unless somebody else has my name over there, there isn't.

Why do people get so uptight about me? It's not like I'm here to sleep with any of your wives or anything like that so everybody else needs to just calm down.

JohnnyLingo 06-20-2006 04:39 PM

Bwahahahaha! People think I'm Mr. Biggums?

Good thing I'm the paranoid one, huh?

TyronneBiggums 06-20-2006 05:00 PM

I don't know why they could confuse us. Although I get the feeling that I'm liked around here about as much as you are so I guess I can see that.

I don't really know what I did besides calling the rabbit with a pancake gay. That and think that Ninja dude is a fag.

stonewallperry 06-20-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

I've just had a few people accuse me of being somebody that I'm not or saying that I'm Ninja fag from that other site. I don't post there, you can look and see if there is a Tyronne Biggums over there. Unless somebody else has my name over there, there isn't.

Why do people get so uptight about me? It's not like I'm here to sleep with any of your wives or anything like that so everybody else needs to just calm down.

Yeah, but in case you missed it (it's sometimes hard to catch someone's tone online), almost everything being said was a big joke. Fusnik and Lingo didn't really kiss, and aren't really gay, just a joke.

CrazyHorse 06-20-2006 05:07 PM

That is why I don't post on cougarboard, the board is messed up.

TyronneBiggums 06-20-2006 05:09 PM

Sorry, I guess I'm not good at getting the tone from reading it sometimes. And when people do something that seems to attack me I guess I take it as the worst way possible.

Or maybe people really are asses. I dont know.