cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Literae Humaniores (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Old School Contraception (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11883)

YOhio 11-05-2007 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 146153)
I've never seen a "natural membrane" condom in the bowling alley restrooms. Where do you buy them?

Flying J restrooms.

cougjunkie 11-05-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Funk (Post 146081)
Condoms, on the other hand, are just a pain. They get in the way of sensation and slide around. But maybe it's just a matter of preference.

Tell Mr. Funk to quit lying about the size and to buy the small ones that actually fit.

Mrs. Funk 11-05-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 146164)
Tell Mr. Funk to quit lying about the size and to buy the small ones that actually fit.

You're just a brat, aren't you?

Solon 11-06-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Funk (Post 145759)
My insurance doesn't cover birth control, either! What's up with that? How have you gotten around it, or are you just paying the uninsured price like me?

I should add that our insurance does pay for abortions. I think it's only a $20 co-pay or something akin for the cheapest procedures.

marsupial 11-06-2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 146689)
I should add that our insurance does pay for abortions. I think it's only a $20 co-pay or something akin for the cheapest procedures.

Oh, so it does cover birth control then.

MikeWaters 11-06-2007 04:28 PM

I've never heard of condoms "slipping around", tell me more. I'm curious as to the explanation.

SeattleUte 11-06-2007 04:54 PM

Archea is demonstrating his lack of experience. Interruptus is the superior way, though messy to be sure.

marsupial 11-06-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 146714)
Archea is demonstrating his lack of experience. Interruptus is the superior way, though messy to be sure.

I don't know. I think Archaea is right. I have a friend who was too chicken to buy condoms in Rexburg and got pregnant using this so called interruptus method.

YOhio 11-06-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 146714)

I would think being married to SU was a great form of birth control, but it apparantly doesn't work that way.

SeattleUte 11-06-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 146734)
I don't know. I think Archaea is right. I have a friend who was too chicken to buy condoms in Rexburg and got pregnant using this so called interruptus method.

It requires discipline on the man's part. That's why they tell teens never to do it at planned parenting centers. But if the man is disciplined, what could be more effective than CI, i.e., keeping the sperm outside? (It's not true that the initial clear discharge for lubrication can get a woman pregnant.) Moreover, the payoff for the man as well as the woman can be immense in terms of pleasure.