cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   What should this site be? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Petition protesting Waters' banishment of TripletDaddy from CG (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24680)

SeattleUte 11-12-2008 05:58 PM

Petition protesting Waters' banishment of TripletDaddy from CG

Please sign the petition or indicate you decline to sign.

creekster 11-12-2008 06:14 PM

To those who may not know, Triplet was banned by MW in a display of caprice that was uncalled for and improper, IMO.

SeattleUte 11-12-2008 06:28 PM

I bet Arch is one who won't sign.

Runner Coug 11-12-2008 06:35 PM

I would sign it, but I'm getting the feeling that there's some silly hoax going on, and that two days from now all will be restored to normal and some of you will have a great time laughing at how dumb those of us not in the loop are.

Oh what the hell, I'll sign it anyway.

Archaea 11-12-2008 06:41 PM

I understand the community's desires, but my loyalty to Mike persuades me to allow him to do what he wishes with his site. If he asks me my opinion I will share it.

Yes Seattle I took your bait, so you may laugh, but there is no shame in loyalty. Be that as it may, I bear DDD no ill will, not this week at least. I suspect more is a foot than the players will admit.

SeattleUte 11-12-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runner Coug (Post 294315)
I would sign it, but I'm getting the feeling that there's some silly hoax going on, and that two days from now all will be restored to normal and some of you will have a great time laughing at how dumb those of us not in the loop are.

Oh what the hell, I'll sign it anyway.

I promise there's no hoax. On my honor. This is for real. Waters hates 3D.

SeattleUte 11-12-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 294322)
I understand the community's desires, but my loyalty to Mike persuades me to allow him to do what he wishes with his site. If he asks me my opinion I will share it.

Yes Seattle I took your bait, so you may laugh, but there is no shame in loyalty. Be that as it may, I bear DDD no ill will, not this week at least. I suspect more is a foot than the players will admit.

You're angry because 3D has teased you about the lunch wherein you escaped without paying your share (so he relates, anyway).

Archaea 11-12-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 294323)
I promise there's no hoax. On my honor. This is for real. Waters hates 3D.

In this, you err. Mike does not bear ill will toward others. But you are a witting player in the play. Deceive not though.

Archaea 11-12-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 294324)
You're angry because 3D has teased you about the lunch wherein you escaped without paying your share (so he relates, anyway).

A psychologist you are not, but a capable advocate you may be.

creekster 11-12-2008 06:54 PM

If it si a hoax, I am duped.