cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Best Boobs in Hollywood (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10246)

SoCalCoug 07-23-2007 09:05 PM

Best Boobs in Hollywood

Jennifer Connelly, pre-reduction. Anyone see her ride the horse in Career Opportunities?

(Someone was complaining about the liberal-leaning discussions - thought I'd get back to the roots of this site).

Indy Coug 07-23-2007 09:05 PM

Pre-reduction?

SoCalCoug 07-23-2007 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy Coug (Post 105024)
Pre-reduction?

She's either been surgically reduced or has an eating disorder, because she's a lot more slender than she used to be.

Indy Coug 07-23-2007 09:09 PM

I haven't been following the comings and goings of her boobs, but she definitely looks more slender now than 10 years ago.

Goatnapper'96 07-23-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalCoug (Post 105026)
She's either been surgically reduced or has an eating disorder, because she's a lot more slender than she used to be.

Perhaps my constitutional grasp is now what it should be, but ain't that unconstitutional per the Harrison Bergeron ammendment?

If it ain't it oughta be!

Personally my memory is foggy as I am sure I have been forgiven and to be clear this memory is all VHS driven and not DVD, but I do remember thinking the freeze frame of Jamie Lee Curtis in "Trading Places" might have been irrefutable proof that God is a man. I bore witness of it the following Fast and Testimony meeting. Then Mike made me aware she also might have had a sack at one time.....

I saw god...yaaaahahah!

cougjunkie 07-23-2007 09:12 PM

Jessica Simpson and its not even close.

Mormon Red Death 07-23-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalCoug (Post 105023)
Jennifer Connelly, pre-reduction. Anyone see her ride the horse in Career Opportunities?

(Someone was complaining about the liberal-leaning discussions - thought I'd get back to the roots of this site).

before Lindsay Lohan stopped eating she was was equipped

Indy Coug 07-23-2007 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 (Post 105031)
Perhaps my constitutional grasp is now what it should be, but ain't that unconstitutional per the Harrison Bergeron ammendment?

If it ain't it oughta be!

Personally my memory is foggy as I am sure I have been forgiven and to be clear this memory is all VHS driven and not DVD, but I do remember thinking the freeze frame of Jamie Lee Curtis in "Trading Places" might have been irrefutable proof that God is a man. I bore witness of it the following Fast and Testimony meeting. Then Mike made me aware she also might have had a sack at one time.....

I saw god...yaaaahahah!

I was expecting a reference to JLC camel-toeing in Perfect.

All-American 07-23-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death (Post 105033)
before Lindsay Lohan stopped eating she was was equipped

And twelve. And a brat. Thanks, but no thanks.

cougjunkie 07-23-2007 09:15 PM

JLC and John travolta both had camel toe in that movie.

A few others i thought of

Halle Berry- go see swordfish and you will agree
Keira Knightly- although small and humble they are nice, see the movie Domino.