cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rules (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mike/Archaea (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16309)

TripletDaddy 01-29-2008 04:02 AM

Mike/Archaea

My avatar has been changed.

What gives? Why was it changed?

Did one of you decide to just change stuff on a user's account? That seems strange.

YOhio 01-29-2008 05:00 PM

I like your previous avatar better. Those sweaters were lovely.

TripletDaddy 01-29-2008 05:17 PM

Well, mike or archaea can change yours to the SC song girl one if you want.

Send me a PM request, they will read it in my inbox, and then change it for you!

cougjunkie 01-29-2008 06:06 PM

I see it was changed back. But if they were going to change it they could have at least changed it to something funny what was up with the guy, the dog and the toilet?

YOhio 01-29-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 179262)
I see it was changed back. But if they were going to change it they could have at least changed it to something funny what was up with the guy, the dog and the toilet?

I imagine it was in reference to Triplet Dad's fear of public restrooms.

Mike did do some great work with BYU71's avatar. I also liked when he put a thought bubble on SU's avatar reading, "Who farted?"

TripletDaddy 01-29-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 179262)

I changed it back.

If it was a joke, no worries. Although I still think changing user preferences is not really great behavior on a chat board. Trolling your own site or dupe accounts is one thing, but going into the User CP of someone else seems to cross a bit of a line.

I do care if these guys are reading PMs, which has been alleged here before. A PM to mike asking him to clarify went unanswered.

The great irony would be if mike creates his own site so that he can then read the PMs of others. Sounds very familiar to me....

Tex 01-29-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 179266)
I changed it back.

If it was a joke, no worries. Although I still think changing user preferences is not really great behavior on a chat board.

He once edited one of my posts to put words in my mouth. It was a joke ... har har har. But I agree, not great behavior.

MikeWaters 01-29-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 179266)
I changed it back.

If it was a joke, no worries. Although I still think changing user preferences is not really great behavior on a chat board. Trolling your own site or dupe accounts is one thing, but going into the User CP of someone else seems to cross a bit of a line.

I do care if these guys are reading PMs, which has been alleged here before. A PM to mike asking him to clarify went unanswered.

The great irony would be if mike creates his own site so that he can then read the PMs of others. Sounds very familiar to me....

Don't get moralistic on me. It doesn't go with your class clown mojo.

TripletDaddy 01-29-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 179270)
Don't get moralistic on me. It doesn't go with your class clown mojo.

Sorry, Jefe. DLTBGYD.

Do you run a macro that searches PMs for any reference to "mikewaters," or do you just open PMs at random?

MikeWaters 01-29-2008 08:07 PM

Trust me, if I can't be bothered to read your posts, I certainly won't bother to read your PMs.