cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The day that Mike has been dreading has arrived (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24768)

FarrahWaters 11-18-2008 11:56 AM

The day that Mike has been dreading has arrived

No, not that the fact that almost all this friends abandoned him, the day I had to break out the flannel nightgown. He really despises this thing.

I'm sorry, but after feeling flu-like symptoms all yesterday afternoon, I got the chills/aches last night. So I piled on the flannel nightie, fuzzy slippers, terrycloth bathroom and put on my glasses. Is there anything less sexy on a woman than a flannel nightgown?

RedHeadGal 11-18-2008 02:29 PM

I'm sure you're still quite fetching, regardless. And I prefer fleece to flannel--to me it's both softer and warmer.

Archaea 11-18-2008 02:46 PM

Why do women like those things? It takes so long to re.... nevermind.

RockyBalboa 11-18-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 295617)
Why do women like those things? It takes so long to re.... nevermind.

A 50 year old something geezer that is obsessed with sex and yet you still haven't learned the fine art of anticipation....

Donuthole 11-18-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarrahWaters (Post 295610)
Is there anything less sexy on a woman than a flannel nightgown?

Garments.

UteStar 11-18-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

No, not that the fact that almost all this friends abandoned him, the day I had to break out the flannel nightgown. He really despises this thing.

I'm sorry, but after feeling flu-like symptoms all yesterday afternoon, I got the chills/aches last night. So I piled on the flannel nightie, fuzzy slippers, terrycloth bathroom and put on my glasses. Is there anything less sexy on a woman than a flannel nightgown?

FWIW, flannel is hott! on a woman. On a man, totally outdated.

BYU71 11-18-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

At this stage I would gladly take a nice looking gal in flannels, flu or no flu.

Clark Addison 11-18-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

I don't know what this says about me, but I like flannel nightgowns.

On a woman, in case that is unclear.

Although, at BYU, when people in our apartment complex would try to get us to come down to "Ward Prayer" on Sunday nights, I would acccasionally do so in a red flannel nightgown. I forget exactly what statement it was I was trying to make, other than "Women, don't date me".

Archaea 11-18-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa (Post 295622)
A 50 year old something geezer that is obsessed with sex and yet you still haven't learned the fine art of anticipation....

Much younger than fifty dipshit.

BarbaraGordon 11-18-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Is there anything less sexy on a woman than a flannel nightgown?

My flannel footy pajamas?

Coincidentally, I broke those out for the first time last night, too.